Chapter 14

J I S O O

"She's dating me, so stay the fuck away," that sentence kept running around my head, I can't focus on the game. Jennie dating Lisa? That's impossible. This is stupid. Lisa must be lying. Jennie wouldn't date that kind of girl, I'm way better.

The ball is in my hand, we might lose if I kept thinking about it but I don't care about it right now. I just want Jennie. I need her. I'm obsessed with her.

I can hear Jennie screaming Lisa's name from the bleachers. I turned to look at her and when our eyes met. I plastered a smirk on my face.

Sehun shouted my name loudly, telling me to pass the ball to him since he was closer to the hoop, but I want to impress Jennie, so I shoot it from half court and it didn't go in

stupid ball.

I looked at our coach and he looked very disappointed.

The ball is now in our opponents' hand, he was bouncing it up and down, the crowd is cheering for him to shoot the ball.

I rolled my eyes when he threw the ball, but then Lisa jumped very high and block the ball from going into the hoop.

The ball made its way to Sehun.

I rolled my eyes again, I then avert my gaze to Jennie and she was clapping.

I hate Lisa.

Sehun then ran while bouncing the ball, when he got near the hoop, he threw it to Lisa, and she immediately threw it inside the hoop.

Our opponents' score is 5 points away from us. Due to Lisa being such a dick head.

I just stood in the middle of the court, pretending I need to have the ball, even though I just want to impress Jennie.

The half time ended, some of us drank water, some of us went to the toilet and some of us just sat down.

"Team!" our coach yelled meaning he wants us to gather up.

We gathered up and made a circle. "Yes, coach!" We all said in unison. "We had our opponents losing. That's good. But I just need Jisoo to focus on the game or not we would be losing," he all of sudden said my name.

I was busy!

"Yes, coach!"

"Thigh Breaker?!" Lisa as the "perfect" team captain shouted,

we all hand our hands out and stack it.

"T.H.I.G.H Breaker!" We responded.

Well, they did, I didn't.

^AFTER THEY WON^

So, we won. WITHOUT my help, because I didn't want to.

"Jisoo unnie!" I heard a familiar voice called me. I turned around and saw Lisa.

"Why weren't you focusing on the game just now?" I scoffed. "Because I don't want to," I replied coldly and rolled my eyes.