Chapter 13

L I S A

The basketball tournament is tomorrow. Jennie said she would be there and would support me.

But how about Sehun? And Jisoo? Both of them are head over heels for Jennie. Well, Sehun doesn't mind, but Jisoo is head over heels for Jennie.

Me, Ten, and BamBam would be eating in the canteen with some other fangirls and fanboys, but we rarely look at them.

Jennie would sit with us too. Besides me, of course, and we would hold hands under the table secretly since BamBam and Ten don't know about our relationship.

There would always be Jisoo trying to get Jennie's attention which made me so jealous, but all Jennie did was smile and nod at everything she said.

I and Jennie decided to tell BamBam and Ten since they are my closest friends and they wouldn't care anyway since they are both gay.

Our parents were finally happy for us. Too happy actually. Especially at dinner. Our parents would be gossiping loud as fuck just to make sure we heard it.

Since our parents and we had a good relationship, I would hang out at her house almost every day, and trust me, we just did a couple of things like making out and cuddling

I had called BamBam and Ten to come over to my apartment. Today. To tell them that we are officially together. We promised to gather up at 1.00 PM, now, it is about 1.00 PM in a few minutes so, they should be here.

A few minutes passed and Jennie had arrived.

We were so nervous to tell them.

Ding Dong!

They are here, aren't they? I walked over to the door and swung it opened.

"Hey! Finally, you guys had arrived," they giggled and walked in. "So, what are we going to do?" BamBam asked me. "I and Jennie have to tell you guys something," I said and BamBam's facial expression changed. "W-what do you guys want to tell us?"

"Let's eat some snacks first before we get to the exciting part!" I exclaimed and Jennie giggled. I took a bag of chips from the kitchen cabinet and 4 cans of coke. BamBam started to act weird like not drinking his drink nor touch it. Which made Ten finish it off.

A few minutes passed and it's time.

"We are dating," And as soon as I said that, BamBam and Ten froze. Ten tilts his head to the right a little bit and furrowed his eyebrows. "You are kidding, right?" He giggled a little bit.

BamBam just stared at me. It seemed like he doesn't like the news that came out of my mouth. "Are you guys... okay?" Jennie asked. BamBam stood up and dragged me with him. "Dude! What is up with you!?"

"Are you sure about this? Are you ready to date someone who broke your heart for three years straight? Didn't you think? Why did she accept you all of a sudden? Maybe her friends made her a bet," BamBam whispered, gritting his teeth and clenching his jaws.

"It was a mutual decision," I said calmly. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. She might break your heart for the nth time and make it up to you by talking lies," he said. I tried calming him down but it doesn't seem to work.

"Give her a chance," I whispered. He nodded and looked down. I pat his shoulder and smiled. He then looked up at me and forced a  smile.

I walked away from him and entered the living room. "Hey! We are back," I exclaimed while walking over to Jennie and pecked her lips. BamBam just glared at me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Today is the basketball tournament. I woke up early today, around 6.30 AM.

Jennie called me too, she said she would be a bit late, she also told me that she is busy finishing her "project".

What project could she be doing? Our professors did not give us anything. We may be indifferent classes, but she would tell me if she had any shits our professor gave.

Whatever.

^FEW MINUTES LATER^

I had taken my bath and ate my breakfast. I'm now heading to the court. BamBam and Ten said they are already there.

I decided to jog a little instead of driving. My parents had always told me that it's no use of the car since I don't use it, but what I replied was with a laugh, and they would look down and massage their temples.

When I reached there, BamBam walked to me. A huge smile is plastered on his face. "What took you so long?" He questioned.

"It's only ten minutes," I giggled. Ten walked over to us and joined us, we talked a little until,  "Yo! You guys are here! Do you guys know where is Jennie? She must be looking for me," Jisoo all of a sudden joined.

This Jisoo girl needs to get to her senses

I mentally said. I was suppressing my anger. I clenched my hand. BamBam and Ten faked a laugh and looked at me.

"Lisa? You good?" Jisoo asked. Pretending to care. Stupid shit. Who does she think she is?

Holup,
why am I mad at her? She doesn't know about my relationship with Jennie.

Right.

(Please don't hate me nor Jisoo)

The whistle was blown by our coach, telling us to gather up and do our cheer. I wasn't excited or happy, because Jennie was not here.

When we gathered up, I heard a familiar voice calling me. "Lisa!" I turned around and saw Jennie running towards me with banners on both her hands. I giggled.

"What's up with you? I thought you got an important project that you would be late to my game," I pointed out.

She showed her infamous gummy smile and giggled. "The project was making these banners and sorry for being late," she pouted.

I giggled again. Jisoo walked over to us. "Jen! You must be asking Lisa where I was, right?" Jisoo laughed.

"She's dating me, so stay the fuck away," I said out of the blue. My eyes were closed tightly. Jennie looked at me in confusion. "Your kidding," Jisoo huffed. As soon as I opened my mouth to answer her, the whistle was blown once again which means we have to get in the court and warm up.

This is the chapter yall had been waiting for. It's ending soon. Comment some good story title for the new book I'll be writing. Or maybe a small description of what u guys want. So I can write it. Peace! (Thank u so so so much for 13k!)