Chapter 6

J E N N I E

Things that came to my mind when I asked Lisa to stop courting me was,

Am I sure? Do I know what I'm doing? Is it wrong for me to ditch someone who had sacrificed a lot and go to someone else?

"Did I ever made your heart flutter? Did I ever make you blush? Did I ever make those butterflies fly inside your stomach? No, right? Cause I am just a fool. A fool for you Jennie Kim,"

This paragraph kept running around my head. I was speechless when she said that. I never made the correct decision. What is wrong with me. Sehun never made me feel like this, and so did Lisa. I never felt anything like that with both of them.

Flashback:

I called Lisa saying we should meet at the coffee shop. I wanted to talk about things, and apologize. I arrived at the coffee shop, I just have to wait for her.

After about 5 minutes, the door of the entrance opened revealing a tall blonde. Her big doe eyes searched for something until she met mine, she smiled. She walked towards me slowly, the smile on her face never faded, but her smile wasn't as wide.

I asked her to sit down and she did.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to apologize for breaking your heart, and for not appreciating all your gifts. I just want to say that I'm not happy with Sehun an-"

"So you are telling me this shit? Why would even tell me this? You should tell him, not me,"

I was mentally offended. I opened my mouth to say something.

"I have thought of it, and I want you to be my girlfriend,"

"Stop lying, Jennie, your just gonna say those sweet words and sentences that will take my heart, and again, you will leave me for some other guy,"

"Lisa, I am regretting this stuff, please, forgive me. I'll treat you right,"

Tears were piling around my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Leave me alone,"

Three words which my tears fall. I sat at the corner of the coffee shop crying. Wasting my time there for hours until it was about to close.

"M-miss?"

The worker called me. I look up and her eyes widened, maybe because of how horrible I look.

"I-I'm s-sorry," and with that, I took my bag and went out. I took a cab (which felt like hours to arrive) and when it arrives, I got inside and continued to cry inside.

"Are you- are you okay?" The driver asked me. "No, j-just d-drive!" He continued to drive until I reached my house.

End of flashback

My eyes are still swollen from crying. I regret it.

*why you always in the mood? Fuckin around actin brand new-*

sehoney<3

What does this guy want? I answered the call anyway.

"Hey! Babe! I'm partying at my friend's house right now! Do you want to come? I guess not! Haha!" He laughed

"I want to break up with you,"

"Sorry! Music too loud! Call you later!"

He hangs up. He's partying while I'm here trying to heal. Well, guess what? I can't. Where the hell of my thoughts that I should date him?

*why you always in the mood? Fucking around actin brand new-*

Unknown number

I didn't look at the caller ID, I answered it immediately,

"I said I want to bre-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold there young lady, well the not very young lady. Haha. Joking. I'm Ten! If you may not know me, I'm a very good friend of Lalisa Manoban, and also BamBam," he said in a playful "mighty voice"

Ten? How did he get my number?

"Yes, Ten? What do you want?

"A great question of yours! I'm in a rush to deliver a very important messa-" he said with his "mighty voice" which made me kinda annoyed.

"Ten?"

"Ok, ok, geez. Lisa wanted to say sorry"

"That's it?"

"And she said she forgives you, but she needed mOrE TImE,"

He said mimicking a zombie kind of voice.

"Yea that is it, bye!"

He hangs up. I smiled to myself. She forgave me, she needs more time but I guess that's fine. Love has patience,
right? Waiting seems fine.

Short update! I wanted to write. I spoiled yalls with too many updates. Next chapter will be up on Thursday? Or on Friday? Or maybe on both days! Bye!!