Chapter 11

L I S A

My basketball teammates including BamBam and Ten are hanging out in a café after we practiced.

They look so exhausted, some of them even slept in the café. So, I decided to be nice so I paid for their drinks.

For some reason, Jennie was there too, sitting beside her boyfriend, of course. Jisoo kept eyeing Jennie. From head to toe. Is Jisoo interested in Jennie?

"Jisoo, can we talk?" She nodded and we went to the toilet in the café. I'm used to coming to the café. Sometimes they even gave me free drinks.

"What's up?"

"Is it true about the Sehun cheating thing?"

"Yea. Do you think Jennie is cute?" She said, changing the topic, and so I was correct, she is interested in Jennie.

I just nodded and faked a smile. "Are you interested in Jennie?" She smiled. "I'm positively interested in her," then she giggled.

"Oh ok," I looked down. She excused herself and left. I just stayed there. What if Jennie started dating Jisoo?

Why am I even thinking about it? Stop it, Lisa. You have to move on.

I heard someone cleared her throat. "Lis?" It's her.

"Jisoo is into you, give her a chance to date you and forget about me," I said in one breath.

Which made her don't understand a thing. "W-what?" She stuttered taking steps towards me. "Jisoo is into you, give her a chance," I said calmly while closing my eyes shut, but as I did, I felt lips on mine. It started to move slowly. I just stood there with my eyes shut. She stopped and leaned her forehead on mine.

"Please, Lisa, I'm begging," she whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes slowly and saw her tears falling. "W-why are you crying?"

"Because I'm stupid. I'm so stupid. Why didn't I appreciate everything you did for me!" she cried. I felt bad. "We can date,"

"Really?"

I nodded. "But not when you have a boyfriend and someone is interested in you. Like deeply interested in you. I might not see the sunlight on the second day of dating cause I would get murdered by someone interested in you," I explained, she nodded and looked at me. "What?"

"Keep it a secret then,"

I scoffed. "Does that mean you are still with Sehun and we are secretly dating?" I asked her and she shooked her head. "No, of course. I'll break up with him,"

"With what excuse?"

"I'm in love with my ex-best friend,"

"Ok, but, we are not dating yet, this just a plan or whatever you call it as, and I haven't agree with this thing. We'll meet at the basketball court-"

"Lisa, can't you be any romantic?"

"Then where do you suggest to meet?"

"This Sunday at my house," and she left with a wink. "What time?"

"Eleven thirty,"

I nodded.

What have I got myself into?

•~•~•~•~
^SATURDAY^
10.15 AM

I woke up. Super late. My alarm broke, my phone is... dead. Such great ways to start a day.

I charged my phone before heading to the bathroom.

•~30 minutes later~•

10.45 AM

I stepped out of the bathroom and changed into a blue sweater and shorts. I went to my "charging phone" and it's... still dead? Wait what?

Great, I did not even switch the plug on!

Power bank. Yes, where is my power bank?

Bag.

WHERE IS MY BAG?

Lisa? Really?

I just brought along my wire and charge it inside the car. When I was rushing out of my room, I tripped over something.

Ah geez! My toe!

I looked at whatever that made me trip. And it was my beloved power bank! I took it with a smile on my face, and... it has NO battery!

Fucking god, Lisa!

I dropped the power bank and rushed to the door. I went towards the lift and waited for a bit. When the lift dinged, I got inside and I just realized I forgot something...

My car keys.

What the hell happened to me today?

I ignored that and might have to run. I'm a basketball player. I can do this. Oh God, why did I even wear a hoodie? I'm gonna sweat like hell.

The lift dinged again which made the door opened. I rushed out and start running towards Jennie's house.

Hi, I'm back! I was so exhausted but I really wanted to write so here it is. Sorry it's short. My brain wasn't really working. (Since I'm exhausted)

And fun fact, I do play basketball for my school! And I'm a girl :)