Chapter 12

J E N N I E

I can't believe I just did that. Asking Lisa to come to my house on Sunday and today is Sunday. So, we are going to discuss our relationship status.

It's 11.00 and she is still not here. I had called her a few times, but she didn't pick up. Where is she?

Fifteen minutes had passed and it is now 11.15 and she is still not here. I sigh and sat down on the sofa.

What if she got into an accident? What if someone murdered her? Would she still be alive? Does she need help-

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang. Is she here? I mean, it should be her. I stood up and went to the front door, and as I swung it open I saw a stinky and sweaty Lisa. Her hair is all messed up. There is a phone charger hanging around her neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and stepped closer to her.

"Y-yea, c-can I-" she stopped mid-sentence to take a deep breath and exhaled. "Have a glass of water, please, before I faint?" She pants out.

I asked her to come in and sat down on the sofa. I went to the kitchen and got her a glass of cold water.

I came back to the living room and handed her the glass of cold water. "Here," She nodded and drank it.

She looks so hot. Gulping down the water and her sweat dripping off her forehead making its way to her nape.

Oh wow.

I was staring at her so deeply until I didn't even realize she finished the water.

"Jen, stop staring," she said.

I then sat on the chair opposite her.

"First of all, why are you sweating?" I asked her. "Before I answer your question, can I take off my sweater? It is so fucking hot," and so she did. I didn't get to answer and she just took off her sweater. Right in front of me, she was only wearing her sports bra. Fucking god.

"So, explain, what's up with you?"

"Woke up at ten, took a bath for 30 minutes? I think. I was rushing out, my phone is dead, my power back is dead. My bag is gone, and yeah. I guess that's it," she explained a bit too fast and she was still panting. "Geez, Lisa," She nodded. "I know,"

For the next five minutes, we were just staring at each other. It wasn't awkward. At all. So not awkward. Trust me.

I stood up and got the courage to sit beside her. "Jen, I'm still sweating, and you might think I'm gross and stinky," she said to move a bit further. I sat closer to her and put my head on her shoulder. "I don't care,"

I switched the TV on, I heard her sigh. "You don't like this, don't you?" I asked her. "Like what?"

"I'm putting my head on your shoulder, you sighed. Remember we would do this while watching our favorite movie when we were good friends? You never sighed," I looked down. I lift my head from her shoulder and moved a bit further. She looked at me. "That's not what a sigh always mean, Jen,"

She held my hand and slowly intertwining it with hers, and I was blushing so hard. I mean, who won't blush when the great Lalisa Manoban intertwined her hand with yours?

I wanted to let go but she held my hand tighter. She sat closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. "You stink," I whispered. "You said you didn't care, so suffer,"

I giggled. "Can I take a bath? I don't want to cuddle with you when I'm stinky,"

Did I hear cuddle? "Cu- what?"

"Cuddle," she muttered.

So, she wants to cuddle. I smirked. "Okay, let's get you in the shower then," we walked upstairs with our hands intertwined. We went into my room.

I turned around and she took everything off and went inside the bathroom. I lay down on my bed and while waiting for her, I played with my phone.

Minutes passed until she opened the door asking for a towel. I gave her a towel and walked back to bed. She went out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Miss Jen Jen? Can I have a shirt or at least a sweater? Cause I know a left a lot here," I went to my closet and find her shirt, basically her sweaters.

I pick one up.

"Oh thank god I left a sweater here, let me wear it," She said while letting her hand out motioning me to give it to her, but I immediately wore it since I'm wearing a white t-shirt. "Oops, I guess you might have to find another sweater cause this is mine,"

She stood there dumbfounded. "Really? Are you- that is mine!" She said. I shook my head and start to laugh.

"Okay, fine you can have it, but please give me a sweater. I'm freezing," I laughed. I went to my closet and found another sweater. The same pattern as the sweater I'm wearing which is Lisa's.

I remembered this.

Our "couple" sweater. I smiled. "Here," I handed it to her, as soon as the sweater got in her hand, she smiled.

(A/N: let's just imagine they have the same size but Jennie is still shorter)

She wore it. We both smiled. "You look adorable," she complimented me and I fucking blushed for the nth time.

"Shut up, let's go watch the movie," I said and she smiled. "But, you said you wanted to cuddle," she said.

Me? When did I say that? "No, I didn't, you did," I convinced her. She let out a small giggle and rubbed her nape awkwardly.

"Come here, cutie," I said and I could see her blushing so red. We laid down on the sofa in front of the TV, and we cuddled until we dozed off to sleep.

^AN HOUR LATER^

We woke up in the same position we slept. She was staring at me. "Jen, when can we make it official?" She whispered. I smiled.

"Now," she added and so I kissed her lips. Full of passion and love. "You are now my girlfriend, so don't you dare cheat on me,"

We smiled and shared another loving kiss. I will try to not make the same mistake again.

Yalls I'm back with another shitty chapter 💩 🤡 but anywaysss, I will probably not be updating much cuz I'm having a whole family vacay and I don't want to be rude and kept playing with my phone, you know. And I'm the oldest among my cousins sooo have to take care of em' little children... @_@

💩💩poop poop