Chapter 17

J E N N I E

Flashback; when Lisa left Jennie (at the apartment)

I was miserable when Lisa left to go to Thailand. I was so stupid. I regret everything I had done to Lisa, I swear she did not deserve to be treated like that.

Laying on her bed with her sweater on while crying the fuck out of myself. I ended things with Jisoo that night.

She even told me she started dating Rosè a few weeks ago before we even started "dating"

Lisa has treated me so well. When she comes back, I swear I will never let her go. I will treat her better. I'm promising myself.

I would never treat anyone like that ever again.

End of flashback

———————————————————
^TWO YEARS LATER^

Hearing Lisa having a girlfriend breaks me. I was jealous of how their relationship lasts longer than I and Lisa's relationship. The relationship didn't even last 3 weeks. I was stupid back then.

My mom told me that Lisa will bring her girlfriend with her. Now I feel like I want to stay home.

I dated her because of the fame she got. I didn't know I could get caught making out with Jisoo and Sehun and other people.

*

Lately having dinner with The Manobans has never been comfortable. It was always awkward, especially when our parents ask us to talk.

We would just look at each other and send each other an awkward smile, and tonight is the night where I have to go through that.

^DINNER^

I and my parents have arrived at the restaurant. Once I entered the restaurant, the first thing I saw was Lisa and her girlfriend.

We walked over to them sitting at the reserved table. As usual, the adults will sit at another table, and the youngsters will sit a bit further.

I sat there, awkwardly staring at them. They were laughing, they seem like they ignore my whole existence.

Her girlfriend stopped laughing and looked at me. I saw Lisa whispering something in her ear, and she nodded in response.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Jennie, didn't see you there, anyway, you are the one who broke my girlfriend's heart, right?" she stared at me. Deeply.

"Excuse me? Watch your mouth,"

"She told me everything, try to not do that again though,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, bitc— baby, I have to go to the bathroom," Lisa gritted her teeth then forced a smile.

weird

Her girlfriend left and there was me and Lisa, staring at each other awkwardly.

"Are you happy?" I asked her. Playing with my phone, pretending not to care. "Yea!"

"It is time for me to move on," I mumbled. She sent me a giggle. It wasn't sweet anymore. It was cold, dry, and full of sarcasm.

"Oh god, Jennie. Fucking grow up!" She whispered loudly, making sure I heard every single thing she said. "Fucking move on!" She said. With the same tone.

"Lis," I called her out but she hissed. "Don't call my nickname, it sounds so gross when my name is called by a dirty woman,"

I'm offended. Am I suppose to be offended?

"Look, I know I did a lot of things to you, Lisa, we can work things—" I was cut off by another dry giggle of hers. "Stop Jennie. I fucking hate you," my eyes widened. In my whole life, no one had ever said that to me, face to face.

"Please, Lisa," I pleaded her, but nothing is working. "Jennie, I'm done. My heart broke, not only once nor twice but a lot of times, please realize what you did and learn from your mistakes,"

What she said was true. I

should learn from my mistakes. "Lisa, please I'm sorry and I still love you, I regret everything I did,"

"Now you want to say sorry and tell me you love me?" She scoffed.

"Jennie? You are so cliché. Everything seems easy to you, but nothing is. I have my own company, my new girlfriend and real friends, so stop Jennie," she said in one breath.

"Lisa, please, give me another chance," I begged her. My eyes are getting red due to the tears that were suppressing to fall.

"I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired loving, I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of caring, I'm tired of working, I'm tired of faking a smile in front of my parents, I'm tired of pretending to be happy, I'm tired of everything, I'm tired of you,"

Tears that were threatening to fall had finally done its work. My parents looked at me and I wiped my tears quickly and smiled at them. "I'm sorry to say Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim but I have to leave," my parents nodded and smile. She got her phone out and texted someone, then left.

Short and boring, I know. Someone requested a Jennie pov so here it is. I don't like doing Jennie's pov lmao. Anyways, my mom told me she will only give my phone on SUNDAY (only) ok dasit bai bai bitches.