Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I'll admit- I was shocked that I didn't know this. And Daniel hadn't either...

were we... losing our powers? No, we can't be! That's impossible... right?

~*~

I walked out of the big house, heading for my cabin when Adrian caught my arm. "Oh, hey Aid," I sighed.

He raised an eyebrow, "You okay?"

"Uh, yeah... just tired."

He shook his head, "No, you're not. Tell me what's wrong," he lead me to the forest and we just walked.

"I would," I said, "But it's official Olympus business..." I bit my lip when I looked up at him again.

"Oh," he said. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I have ti go help Zoe with Greek."

I nodded and he walked away, leaving me in the forest alone. What if Daniel and I were losing our powers? I just couldn't get the thought through my head. It was wrong...

~*~

So, Daniel thought, what's going on? Are we really losing-?

Please Daniel, don't think it or say it, I pleaded.

He didn't bug me after that. The conch shell blew and I walked to the dinig pavillion. Everyone was there- well, at the Poseidon table. I took a seat.

"Hey," Chris said. He had a strange look on his face, and he was rubbing his shoulder. I knew that when he was younger he had gotten cut by a shell in the ocean. You think it would have healed by now...

"Hi," I said, sitting down.

"You look tired," Katelynne said. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail, but a single strand was hanging in her face.

"Yeah, you do. Why?" Raiden asked, his eyes studying me.

"Olympus crap..." I muttered. "It's getting annoying, too. I wish I could tell you."

"I know!" Katelynne smiled.

Chris sighed, "Sometimes I actually want to be a god so I know what's happening."

~*~

That night, sleeping was easy. No dreams, which was peaceful. Yes, gods get dreams, too.

Of course, Rahual decided to wake me up... he was so getting it.

Sorry it's a short intro to new characters chapter. I really am tired... and for those of you who haven't put it together... I'm the main character... yeah...

Peace mortals, demigods, gods, goddesses, and titans (not you, Kronos)!

~goddessoflife~