Chapter Ten (Finally!)

• Dedicated to Daniel

Sorry about the wait... I've been working on a different fan fiction for Harry Potter that's on the WHL. :D

Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter Ten

I cursed at my phone. "Is everything broken?"

"I think it just-" Adrian began but I glared at him. "Nevermind that. But wouldn't you know? You're the goddess of life, and don't you have that thingy were you know-?"

"Everything?" I finsihed, "Yes."

"Then why-?"

"Adrian!" I cut him off.

"What?!"

"Would you shut up and let me explain?"

He nodded.

"Okay... how do I put this...? Daniel and I... we lost our..." I bit my lip, thinking. "We lost out godly powers. Not completely, but we don't know everything that's happening. For example: Percy and Annabeth could be engaged or dead. I don't know. Daniel thinks it has to do with Eygption magic penatrating the walls of the camp. Along with the Romans. But maybe Ocean's dad... Set. Or maybe Zeus and Hera are having a major fight over this and it's draining our powers. That didn't make much sence, but we can't think of anything else to explain what the heck is hapening. Can I read your mind right now? A little bit. You're thinking it over. Your emotion? Kind of freaked out. But I can't get directly into your head anymore. I can't even contact any othre kids of Poseidon, which is one trait we all have. It's... wrong. He's doing something. Set- I mean. He's drainging minor gods powers. Though I'm unsure of that because I haven't talked to Rahual in about a week and I can't read him. I have no connection to anyone- even Daniel- whatsoever."

Adrian sat silent for about five minutes. He was speechless. When he did say something, it was just, "What...?"

I shook my head and sat down next to him. "It's the only way to explain it."

He nodded silently.