Chapter Six (Chelsea)

Chapter Six

The boy- Raiden- sat up and looked around. "Oh, hey," he said when he saw me.

I looked over at him. He had black hair that fell over his sea blue eyes. "Hi," I said.

"Raiden?" Chiron's head peaked in from behind the slightly open door. "Someone's here to see you."

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Isaac, you can come in now," Chiron said, disappearing. Great. Now I was stuck with two boys.

A boy with messy black hair, brown eyes, skinny jeans, and a black T-shirt walked in. "Hey," he said. It took me a second to register what kind of accent he had. Australian.

"Hey, Isaac. What's up?"

"Nothin' much. I've heard things-" he stopped talking when his eyes landed on me. "And you are?"

"I'm Chelsea."

"Figures," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

Raiden's eyes followed whoever was talking.

"You have orange hair-"

"It's auburn, smart one!"

"-blue eyes-"

"Crystal blue!"

"-and that's all."

I stared at him in disbelief. Why would anyone do that? It's so rude! "What's your problem?"

"Um, Chelsea," Raiden interjected, "You should probably back off."

"Why?" I asked, still looking at Isaac.

"He's a son of Ares, the god of slaughter."

"I don't care!"

He sighed.

Yep, this wazs going to be a long night.

~*~

I'm sorry about the length! I just have so much to put in, but in each characters point of view. If you're not in it yet, you will be. I just have a lot of characters... I'll probably make a list at the end of the book and let you vote on you're favorite characters. Of course, taht's after I make a group on fanpop. Yeah, I went there! Or, will go there...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. At the moment, I only have one more part planned for Chelsea's POV, and it's freaking epic.

So, yeah!

~goddessoflife~