Chapter Eight

My POV again. I love this chapter becaue it's about me... on the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You also get to hear the song I used for the Chritmas show 2010. =D Oh, and I'm not capable of a triple toe loop... yet.

Chapter Eight

I looked at myself in the mirror, the white and pink dress fit me perfectly. I spun around for a second, enjoying it. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone off the table, putting in my zuca bag.

Pulling my bag behind me, I walked out to my car.

~*~

I sat down on the bench in our changing room, thirty minutes befire warm up.

"Phoenix? Will you grab that?" Amelia asked.

"Sure," she said.

~*~

Pretty much everyone was here, ready to go. My coach walked in, "Girls, you can go ahead and get warmed up now."

We all walked out to the rink, ready for the show to start.

Warm up was thirty minutes long. Which, was actually really long. I practiced as much as I could, though I didn't need too. My triple toe loop, axel, and flip.

~*~

Basic five was on the ice before me. I knew I should get a little bit more of warm up, and Ginni must've read my mind, because she told me to warm up behind the curtain.

~*~

"Next up we have Hanna, with the song Carol of the Bells."

I stood on my spot, and the music began.

~*~

I took a deep breath at the end as cameras flashed. Whoa, that was awesome.

I curtsied and skated off the ice. Next was basic seven. That's all I knew because I had up my mind block so I could concentrate.

~*~

Yeah, I know. Crappy chapter. It would've been better, but I kept on getting interupted and whatnot. Anyways, listen to that music over on the side. That was my music for the 2010 Christmas show. I would've posted a video of my routine, but my mom doesn't know how to work out knew camera. So, you can listen to the music instead.