Chapter Seven (Raiden)

Hey everyone! I'm super happy right now because of two little words: snow day!!! Yep, snow day. So I'm writing, reading, and figure skating. Well, I do have a religiong test to study for, but that can wait until later.

So, here's another chapter from Raiden's point of view. I have about two billion characters, so it's going to get pretty crazy. And yes, you'll see Hanna and Daniel again. Don't worry about it. They're coming up soon.

Chapter Seven

As Isaac left, I looked over at Chelsea, "What's your problem?" I asked, "He's a son of Ares. Not the best choice for an enemy!"

"Do I look like I care?"

To annoy her, I said, "Yeah. You looked like you loved him."

Her face, well, all you could tell is that she wanted to kill me for saying that.

~*~

My dream that night was... vivid.

My sister, Hanna, stood infront of a mirror, frowning. "This is not good," she whispered. Her light brown hair was pulled up into a curly bun and she wore a purple and gold dress.

"What's wrong?" Adrian asked, coming around the corner. He looked like he usually does, but he had on a tux. Was it for the Olympus Ball?

She turned around, startled. Startled? She's neer startled because of her powers. That's it! Powers! Her and Daniel were losing their powers!

"You scared me," she said.

"Scared you?" Adrian laughed, "Sure I did."

She turned back towards the mirror and was  frowning. "You did," she said, "Adrian, I have to tell you something..."

Then, the dream twisted, and it was me standing in the forest, in my tux. Why was my dream based around the annual Olympus Ball?

Anyways, I was leaning against a tree, kicking a rock around with my foot. I wondered who my date was, no that I was dreaming about it. My other slef looked up at the sound of leaved being crunched under someones feet. "Hey," the voice said, but I didn't recognize it. All I saw was a flash of silver and then the words, "This is your only warning. Stay away!"

And then I woke up.