Sleeping beauty

AMINA POV
"Wake up sleeping beauty" ammi said but I was enjoying my beauty sleep 💤
My mom smiled and waked me up by pulling the duvet I covered my self with.
I groan "ammi don Allah ki barni nayi bacci yau fa weekend" and I pulled the duvet again as I returned to my sleep.
My mom smiled and said " baby wake up baban ki is on his way back home",upon hearing this I jumped out of excitement and shout " yeeeeeeee Abhie is finally coming back". My mom smiled at my childish behavior and left the room saying "kiyi sauri ki shirya and have your breakfast"
I was very happy to know that my dad is returning from Lagos after months. I rushed to the washroom, I took my bath and got dressed in a pink with white touches atamfa which suite my petit body.
I did a little makeup, I applied a pink lipgloss, eyeliner cause I'm not a fan of makeup. And I rushed downstairs to check on ammi and I found my sturborn and crazzy sisters, they seems very happy and I'm sure mom had given them the news.
I joined them at the dinning table and we exchange greetings. "Ina kwana aunty"said Aisha I replied "lafiya kalau"then khadija and salma greeted me also.

After some minute breakfast was served it was chips,plantain and egg sauce served with orange juice and chicken pepper soup .
"OMG hmmm my mouth is already watery"said Aisha and we burst into laughter.
We all kept quiet as we ate our breakfast cause mom told us it's a bad habit to talk while eating . After some minute we heard a car honk and we all rushed outside , to our surprise it's our dad .

We rushed to give him a tight hug cause we missed him so much.
"Ku barshi ya shiga gida ya Huta"ammi said while smiling and Abhie smile back at her . "Ohh wowww Love is in the air" said salma and we burst into laughter 🤣

We took Abhie's luggage into the house and kept it in his room and we left to give our parents some privacy.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hoooo wow so typing can be so hard😂😂😂but next chapter will not be short I promise 😊😊oh wow I hoped You enjoy this chapter
Comment vote and share❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️