Bride conveyance

Amina POV
"Habibty wake up ki tashi u have to get ready, the guest are waiting"ammie tried to wake me up
I groaned and mumbled "ammie bacci nake ji I will get up soon"
She smiled and said "ko ki tashi ko Na kira goggon ki"
I quickly woke up bacause my Goggo won't spare me .
Goggo is Abhie's mother (paternal grandma) she's nice but sometimes she's annoying and irritated.
She laughed and I frown my face
"Haba ammie kinason yau na shiga hannun wannan masifaffiyar matar" I pout.
"Toh jaira ni ce ma masifaffa Toh uban ki Adamu shine masifaffe kaji jaira don yau zamu kaiki gidan muhammadu shine zaki mana Iskanci Toh wlh baki isa ba" Goggo said as she approach me

I quickly hugged her and try to cool her off
"Haba my one and only kakus kinsan Ina kaunar ki Wlh ba haka nake nufi ba , haba goggon ta mai ran karfe"I said smiling.
"Ni kar ki wani turance ni meye kuma one and only ke kika sani mstww"she said trying to remove my hands which were wrapped around her.
Mom smiled at us and left.
"Haba kakus kinsan fa duk gidan nan nafi son ki kuma fa ni yar lelan ki ce"I said pouting
She smiled and said " kinsan bazan iya yin fushi dake na tsawon lokaci ba yar jikalle ta"hugging me back.
"Yar jika ta kinga dai yau zamu kai ki dakin ki don Allah jikata yi nayi bari na bari ku zauna Lfy ku kaunaci junan ku"she advised as I could feel some tears escaping through my eyes.
"Shush haba amina amindago yar autar mata, gaki da kyau ga tsawo , ga kasaita, ga mulki ga kwarjini"she praises as I smiled at my one and only grandma. She smiled
"Ko ke fa amma kin wani tabure kina min kukan munafurci"she concluded and walked out of the room.
I pout and walked to the bathroom to freshen up .
As i came out of the shower, zainab and the girls came in all dressed in anko

Aysha and khadija ☝🏻wearing the anko

They all look beautiful Masha Allah.
"Yauwa besty ga Kayan ki nan ammie tace na kawo ki shirya because momma suna kan hanyar zuwa" zainab said giving me the white material and laffaya which was designed with multi color strings and it's beautiful.
I smiled and took the dress. Zainab and nusaiba help me with the dress cause it's kinda heavy.
Aysha introduce a girl which was going to do my makeup and fix my hair. The girl gave me a light makeup as she braid my hair in small braiding .
The girls all squealed in Aww❤️ "Amarya kinyi kyau fa sosai". Which I only smiled at their compliments.

 Which I only smiled at their compliments