1

This book was created with the help of my good friend Muda_Brando. I love you don't forget that no homo. 😳

• Before I forget, this book is not in the same universe as the book Seashells of Destiny and the series it's in as a whole.

And with that out of the way, enjoy the first chapter!

•~~•

"Too easy!" A girl chuckled as she ran on the sidewalk. Her feet stomped upon the concrete, her eyes shining with determination. Ever since her father stopped coming home, the girl's life has spiraled downhill - for she would do anything to get her fathers attention.

Her chaser was a stubborn one, not letting the girl leave his sight. "(Y/N) come back here!" He called, the girl glancing at him with a giggle. "Nope! You can't stop me now!"

(Y/N) hopped over a small wall and past a cafe, her attention on getting away and not letting her chaser catch her.

At the cafe a man sat, his eyes looking at the direction that the small girl ran. A sadistic grin flashed across his face as he fixed the position on his glasses. "It appears our target came to us instead." He smiled.

"I didn't want to do this," The man sighed, a green glow flowing around his body. "But I guess I have to. Do it Act 3!"

The stand known as Act 3 flew towards the girl in question, flying down towards the ground as he used his power - (Y/N) gasping in surprise as she was stuck to the ground. "3 Freeze!" Act 3 chirped, floating around (Y/N) as the girl glared up at the stand.

She struggled against Act 3's attack, a growl escaping her parted lips as the stands user stopped in front of her. "(Y/N)..." He hummed, eyes softening quickly.

(Y/N) looked away, her cheeks flushing slightly. "Whatever you're going to say I don't want to hear it Koichi." She spoke sternly, still trying to get up from the ground.

With a sigh Koichi released Act 3's attack, and he helped (Y/N) up despite her protests. "C'mon, I'll take you back to your mother. But before that, I'll buy you some ice cream. Okay?"

(Y/N)'s lips twitched up slightly. With a roll of her eyes she shrugged her shoulders. "Sure. But on one condition!" She said, skipping forward as Koichi jogged up to her speed.

"And what's that?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. The wind blew past them, messing with the girl's (h/l) hair as she glanced up towards the sky.

"I want to know more about my dad."