24

•~~~•

Blood was spit on the ground.

"I-I did it... because I was tired of being the good guy."

Josuke nearly lashed out at that sentence.

However violet eyes electrified and glared in his direction. "The hell is that supposed to mean!? Akio... I known you since we were little." Hana spoke, causing the man in question to send her a sharp look.

"So...? It doesn't matter! Everyone was branching off in different directions and leaving me." Akio whispered, looking down at the ground.

A breeze blew and it was Raining Somewhere.

Jonathan floated forward, puffing out his cheeks as his hands turned into fists. "That doesn't give you the right to turn around and mess with my descendants!" He yelled, causing Speedwagon to nod his head.

Cherry Bomb sighed, cracking her knuckles.

Higashikata (Y/N) was filled with Hopes and Dreams.

The girl kneeled down, chuckling as Akio glared at her. "Listen, I won't kill you. I'll leave you be if you don't mess with my family or friends ever again."

(E/c) cut through the silence. "Promise?"

Kakyoin stepped forward, a confused look on his face. "After all of this..." He trailed off, looking around the battlefield. "You're sparing him?"

(Y/N) nodded hesitantly. "Well... yes. I suppose everyone should get a second chance." She replied, smiling.

•~~~•
"My little (Y/N), just you wait. I'll be right there."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! You're telling me that you beat someone up?" Your friend, Ara practically yelled while confusion painted their face.

You nodded, giggling as Ara's jaw dropped.

Somehow Ara came up to you before school stared the day after your detention. They were intrigued about the way you acted out against the teacher, and wanted to be friends.

This was your first friend, so how could you say no?

Ara hummed. "But wait! What about your dad?" They questioned, causing you to scoff.

"So? He left my mom and I long ago, he's weak and ignorant. I don't even care about him... I think." You responded, looking down at your hands.

Step. Step. Step.

"Oh... so that's how you think?"

A hand was placed on your shoulder as you grabbed it, jumping up and kicking the person back. Since you held onto their hand you followed suit, landing on your feet.

The unknown person wheezed painfully. "H-Hey... calm down (Y/N)!" They... no He, shouted as your friend Ara cheered.

Wait... that voice was familiar.

You let go of the person's hand, your hands becoming fists. "D-Dad...?"

•~~~•

Josuke was punched not once, not twice, but five times.

This was the list: Higashikata (Y/N), Higashikata Hana, Kujo Jotaro, Maiko, Okuyasu.

He could understand Hana and (Y/N), he left them suddenly - without a second thought. However he couldn't understand why Jotaro and Okuyasu punched him. He'll figure it out.

Four days before Christmas and he bought you something that he's sure you'll enjoy. Though you'll have to wait to see it.

Author-chan has a gift for all of you too. It's my love for you all. 💕💕

•~~•
"When one door closes... another one opens."