3

Chapter three!

•~~~•

Jotaro glanced at the woman beside him. Her electric earrings shook as her head moved to the side, staring at the clock on the table next to her.

"Jotaro... what if- what if he's dead?" She asked, the older man sighing as he fixed the placement of his hat. Josuke couldn't be dead, he refused to believe that.

His green eyes stared at floor beneath him. "He can't be. You think he'll just up and leave for eight years just to die?" He replied, the woman next to him looking out the window.

"Yes. Your right, it's just that (Y/N) has been questioning me about what happened to Josuke." She informs, her breathing steady as her hamon appeared around the palm of her hand.

Despite her mother having one stand (two stands that formed into one), she obtained the breathing technique mastered by both Jonathan and Joseph Joestar.

Jotaro pursued his lips. "Hana listen to me alright?" He spoke, Hana giving him her attention as she awaited his next words.

The marine biologist tilted his head to the side. "I've been doing some research, and there's this man that was associated with Yoshikage Kira."

Hana tensed up, a hand rubbing the side of her right arm. She absolutely hated him, for stalking her to no end and murdering her best friend. Her ears flicked at her uneasiness.

She nudged Jotaro so he'd continue. "He's going after Josuke, and once he figures out (Y/N)'s identity... I fear he'll go after her first."

A spark flew within Hana's soft purple eyes. "If he lands one finger on her I'll personally rip his spine our from his neck."

•~~~•

"A girl is stuck within the silence of purgatory. Unable to leave she rests, day and night. Her only company are the birds that perch atop of the wall."

"Her maroon eyes shine as she looks up, a girl with pink hair entering her vision as she points up towards her."

"Her friends points towards her in return."

"The night will slowly consume the day, but within it will be memories of past family members. They'll watch over you as you grow up in this bizarre world."

"Tears will possibly be shed."

"In the darkness of day and night lies a man, his pompadour neat and in place. Whoever dares to make fun of it shall most definitely feel his wrath."

"Leaving his family behind all those years ago."

"With a harsh sigh, he envelops the darkness into a hug once more."

"A creeping evil seeping into the quaint town of Morioh once again."