9

•~~~•

The wind was cold as Josuke walked. He forced himself to stop living in the shadows, doing so wouldn't help the situation anymore than it is currently.

"I still can't believe it..." He muttered, his blue eyes glancing to the side as he continued walking.

His wounded hand was already wrapped in bandages, and Crazy Diamond floated next to his user worriedly. "Dora?" His stand chirped, placing a reassuring hand on Josuke's shoulder.

"I'm fine..." He whispered, Crazy Diamond giving him a sharp look.

"Dora!" Crazy Diamond shouted, glaring at Josuke with such intensity. Josuke raised his hands in defeat, a sigh escaping his parted lips.

He turned a corner, his stand not disappearing just yet. "Okay, okay. I'm not fine. But you can understand right?"

As he walked a blue car drove past him, the birthmark giving him a tingly sensation. He... probably shouldn't worry about it now.

Josuke stopped, glancing upwards as the Grand Morioh Hotel in front of him. "Why don't we spend a visit and get some sleep hmm?"

•~~~•
"Your family member is close, can't you see that Josuke?"

"It seems that the roles are reversed hm?" Maiko teased, nudging Jotaro. Yes the roles are very reversed. With Jotaro renting a temporary house in Morioh and Maiko staying at the hotel.

Jotaro chuckled, Star Platinum setting (Y/N) down on the couch gently. With a smile the  stand placed a blanket on the girl and disappeared.

With a quick motion he closed his phone, placing it in his pocket as sat down. "I informed the rest that (Y/N) will be staying with me until everything is situated. They're all fine with that."

Maiko nodded slightly. "Good to hear."

"Once (Y/N) wakes up, do you think we can show her our stands?"

...

"Sure, I mean what's the harm right?"

•~~~•

The sun shined brightly, flowers blooming around the girl as she sat down. Everything was calm, however in the clouds she spotted different things.

With soft (e/c) eyes she watched as a girl that looked exactly like her fight an enemy as cuts painted over her skin.

This girl had a stand, it's hair flowing behind it as it readied it's fists. "Huh... I wonder what the name of it is..."

"Star Titanium!"

"Ah, so that's the name."

In this dream world the girl laid down on the soft grass, her mind trailing back to that stand - Star Titanium.

"If this girl that looks exactly like me has a stand, does that mean that I'll get one too?"