20

•~~~•

He froze.

Time started again.

If he wasn't used to this he would of been confused. However he has a friend who has an astonishing ability to stop time - it was probably him.

His friend - did tell him that his uncle had a daughter (of 12 years if he remembers correctly) and went to Morioh to visit both him and her.

Though, since his friend stopping time - something must be wrong.

•~~•

Five punches for every butterfly cut.

Cherry Bomb's heart was filled with warmth as she realized the stand fighting next to her was the one she met in her dreams. If this was under other circumstances, she would of gave him a hug.

No. Not now.

For now she had to continue her assault. Between fists that weren't her own and butterfly cuts, her own fists glowed dimly with the color red.

Next objective: Flurry swings.

"Hierophant Green!"

A figure of green and white slithered around Akio's body, their hands clasped together - and awaiting orders.

(E/c) and green eyes flickered to the side, a sight of red filling their gaze.

The man in white smiled softly. "Ah, so you arrived... Kakyoin."

•~~~•

Three people ran towards the battlefield.

In this order: Koichi, Yukako, Rohan.

Okuyasu was supposed to be there but Yukako encouraged him to be with his girlfriend. In her words, they were adorable together.

"Once we get there," Rohan huffs, running side by side with his friends. "I was planning on using Heaven's Door. Any ideas of what commands to do?"

Koichi nodded his head. "Yeah. In no way shape or form can he hurt (Y/N). Even though she can fight, it would be best if she didn't. Josuke's there, I'm sure of it."

Yukako's purple eyes glanced in his direction. "How do you know?" She questioned, the three of them stopping once the battlefield was right in front of them.

"I just know. I know that probably sounds cheesy, but if his family is in a situation, he's somewhere close too."