18

•~~~•

There was a knock.

Crazy Diamond yawned, his gaze flicking from the small comic book he was reading to the door of their room.

"Ah, who is it Diamond?" Josuke asked sleepily, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

Crazy Diamond shrugged, eying the door warily.

There was another knock. "We know you're in there Josuke! If you don't come out, then our boss will just come after your daughter instead."

The door was kicked open, Crazy Diamond waisting no time punching his enemy in the face.

"Dora! Dora! Dora! Dora! Dora! Dora! Dora!"

Boom!

The enemy hit the wall in front of the door, a yelp of pain coming out of their parted lips as they slid down the wall.

Blood painted the wall behind them as they coughed, looking up at the man in front of him. "Damn, I wasn't expecting you to punch me like this."

Purple eyes glared at them. "I'll do it again, if you threaten to take my daughter away from her peaceful life."

They chuckled, standing up on shaky legs. "Too bad, our boss is on his way to get her."

•~~~•

"Are you (Y/N) Higashikata?"

The girl in question looked up from her small book, a suspicious look gleaming in her (e/c) eyes.

"Who's asking?"

The man grinned, blue eyes shining evilly as hamon flowed around his arms. "You can call me Akio, dear child."

(Y/N) huffed, rolling her eyes as she hopped to her feet. "So... Akio. What do you want?" She inquired, eyes narrowing.

Akio chuckled, using his other hand to snap his fingers.

"Get off! I'll punch you, I swear it!"

From the shadows came a struggling Hana, (Y/N)'s eyes narrowing quickly. "Hey! Get your hands off my mother right now!"

Akio laughed, stepping forward one step. "What are you going to do?"

The girl smiled, cracking her knuckles.

"Just a little something I cooked up. Cherry Bomb bring forth The World!"