6

A drawing of a new character. I'll only give you her name, the rest will be revealed later. 

Name: Kohanna Kotone

• Please note that this drawing is unfinished.

•~~~•

Amie had got along with Rosemary, the two of them chatting away as Okuyasu and Rohan talked amongst themselves. Of course it was easy to tell that Okuyasu was very protective of Amie, and to Rosemary it actually was very cute.

Rohan chuckled as Okuyasu gently took  Amie's glasses off her face and cleaned them for her. Once finished with that small task Amie's glasses were handed back to her.

"Have you met Hana's daughter Rosemary?" Amie asked, tilting her head to the side.

Rosemary hummed, her maroon eyes glancing to the side as she tapped her chin in thought. "I've seen her walking with Koichi, at least I think I did." She answered honestly.

Rohan turned in her direction. "Black hair? (E/c) eyes?"

The girl with navy blue hair nodded after thinking for a few moments. "Yes. That's who I saw. What's her name?"

"(Y/N). (Y/N) Higashikata."

•~~~•

(Y/N) fell asleep as the two of them were discussing a few facts about stands. Jotaro really didn't mind carrying the girl, she was family with him. However his stand, Star Platinum, insisted that he'll carry her.

Jotaro raised an eyebrow, watching as Star Platinum held the sleeping girl carefully in his arms. "You really insisted on this huh?" He hummed to his stand, finally exiting his parked car and stepping onto the concrete.

He opened the door so both Star Platinum and (Y/N) could exit the car without problems, not forgetting to close it afterwards.

The steps to (Y/N)'s house was dark and quiet, giving Jotaro an uneasy feeling. He gave his stand a knowing look - which was one that was returned to him.

"Ora?" Star Platinum questioned, pointing to the suspiciously cracked open door. Jotaro took a step forward, his eyes narrowing quickly.

"Star, please. Stay where you are and keeping holding onto (Y/N)." The marine biologist ordered, his gaze stuck on the slightly ajar door.

Taking another step forward Jotaro sighed. "If I encounter an enemy, don't come to my aid immediately."

A faint smile painted Jotaro's face as he glanced towards his stand, an understanding look on his face.

"If there's anything that (Y/N) taught me, it's that I need to believe in myself. However, in my mind, (Y/N)'s safety comes first. Always."

•~~~•

The man with a pompadour sat quietly in a disclosed environment.

He sighed, pulling at his clothing in frustration.

If only he didn't have to wait so long...

Piece those puzzle pieces together...

•~~~•

"Despite the predicament she's in, I'm sure everyone's working behind the scenes to ensure her safety." A man informed his friend, who tilted his head to the side to look at him.

"That's true. They're piecing the puzzle together, slowly but surely." His friend responded.

The second man chuckled, taking a sip of his tea before putting the cup down. "Jonathan, do you think she'll ever awaken her stand?"

The first man, now known as Jonathan, gave the second a sharp look. "Well of course! Even she needs to put a few pieces together that everyone else won't be able to Speedwagon."