11

•~~~•

Before Jotaro could decipher what had truly happened he was blown back, being caught by Star Platinum before he hit the ground.

Dust flowed around him for a moment, his hand moving to shield his eyes from the light seemingly shining in his direction.

"Cheri!"

This what he heard from the middle of the dust storm.

A smaller figure floated around someone, hands at their sides and awaiting their orders.

Their opponent chuckled, a hand covering her mouth as she giggled. "There you go! I knew something was there," She smiled, her purple eyes locking onto (Y/N) and her stand.

"Now... why don't we find out what it can do huh?"

(Y/N) nodded, her newly awakened stand readying itself for its first attack.

Her opponent summoned a scythe, the silver blade glowing softly. She moved her weapon close to her face, her smile turning into a grin. "Oh, where are my manners. My name is Kohanna Kotone. I would say I'm human but..."

Kohanna's purple eyes glanced over to her side, her purple eyes breaking through and staring straight into the soul of someone outside of their world. "I don't think I am."

Jotaro stood, taking a step towards (Y/N) before she turned to look at him - her (e/c) eyes staring into his green irises.

"Hey," She called out slightly, a soft smile tickling her lips. "I'll be fine. You take care of Iko-chan got it Jotaro?"

Before he could reply, the girl in front of him quickly moved to the side. She had dodged Kohanna's attempt to smash (Y/N) into the ground, her scythe sticking into the ground instead.

"Impressive," She muttered, struggling to take out her scythe.

A red butterfly fluttered past her nose.

"Pieridae typhoon!"

•~~~•
"It was in that moment that her true power was awakened."

Rosemary waved goodbye to her friends, who had said that they were going to check up on Jotaro - who had (Y/N) staying with him.

She wished them well, her maroon eyes watching them go until she couldn't see them anymore. She still thought Okuyasu's protectiveness over his shy girlfriend Amie was cute.

A couple of butterflies fluttered past her as she stared at them curiously.

What caught her eyes was that the wings of the butterfly was red.