23

If reader-chan had a soul trait, I'm pretty sure it would be determination. 💕💕

• It's good to note that I'll be taking a scene from Two Stars and The World and adding more to it. 💕💕💕

• Same thing with this book. 💕💕💕💕

•~~~•

When a red soul shatters... the world around it reloads. In short, two key words are simply this:

Save.

Reload.

Keep that in mind will you?

•~~~•
"Almost there... work with me here body!"

The roof howled from above you, your eyes looking up with a knowing look. Your whole body still throbbed of pain and it was now getting hard to walk, but it was fine. You'll be fine - until the end of this battle.

As you took a step forward your legs fell from under you. A gasp escaped your lips as you fell to the ground, alerting your brother as he moved back to help you up.

A growl escaped your lips as you pushed him away. "I-I-I'm fine! Get off...!" Your hand got a grip on the wall next to you as you hoisted yourself to your shaky feet, ignoring the worried look in Jotaro's eyes.

You moved forward, a grunt of pain escaping your lips as you ignored Kakyoin and Joseph's own looks of worry. "C-C'mon... don't just stand there. We have to go and find Polly and Iggy."

•~~~•
"No matter what, I, Higashikata (Y/N) will strike you down!"

"Now that you're surrounded Akio." (Y/N) spoke, a hand on her hip as her fist glowed a bright red. "I think that I'll personally get the first turn."

Cherry Bomb readied her fists, her eyes narrowing quickly. "Any objections?"

...

"No? Good."

What shined in her (e/c) eyes was determination.

A type of power filled her veins as she shared a knowing look with her stand, who shared it back.

"Okay, now that we're on the same page here Cherry Bomb... give him hell! And strike him down!"