10

•~~~•

"Crazy Diamond... you can stop looking after me. I'm fine, promise."

Crazy Diamond huffed, moving to the side to hand his user a glass of water. Josuke glanced in the direction of the wine, but Crazy Diamond punched it to pieces before he could grab the bottle.

"Jeez Crazy Diamond! You didn't have to punch the bottle!" Josuke shouted, bewilderment flashing in his blue eyes as his stand just shrugged.

The stand watched as Josuke sighed, taking a small sip of his water. Discomfort and anxiousness formed a sharp aura around him, and Crazy Diamond wasted no time sitting (or in this case floating) next to him.

It was a form of comfort Josuke appreciated.

Tomorrow.

He had to look forward to tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow was a day where the shadows wouldn't hide him anymore.

•~•

Crazy Diamond felt something the next day.

Like a string pulling at his heart.

At first he thought nothing of it, however he also tried to ignore the curiosity on his user's face. "What's up, Diamond?" Josuke asked, glancing towards the stand.

Crazy Diamond almost forgot about that nickname.

He shook his head, not wanting to worry Josuke anymore than he already is.

...

A heartbeat.

•~~~•

The groans of her family reached her ears.

From her place on the ground her (e/c) eyes looked up, locking eyes with her floating opponent. Purple eyes glistened and looked back at her fiercely.

"How disappointing, I was sure that felt some hidden potential when looking at you."

Her purple eyes turned to Jotaro, a smile painting her lips as she watched as he struggled to get back on his feet. "Maybe this will help."

The small diamond on her chest shined, a bomb appearing in her hand as she tossed it between her hands a few times.

"Are you watching (Y/N) Higashikata?" She called, the girl in question nodding her head.

"Very good. Now, watch as this bomb is thrown at Jotaro here!"

The bomb was thrown, and something clicked within (Y/N) as she realized Jotaro wouldn't be able to dodge it.

"No!"

Despite the cuts on her body she raced towards Jotaro, a growl escaping her lips as she glared at the upcoming bomb.

Close to his face...

"Dora!"