12

•~~~•

* I apologize for this chapter being short, I've been busy studying for my exams ;-;

A storm of butterflies swarmed around Kohanna as she struggled to get rid of them. "Ow!" She yelled, a couple of the butterflies leaving cuts on her face.

(Y/N) grinned, slipping through the storm to land a heavy punch on Kohanna's face. Her opponent skidded to a halt a few feet away from her, her jaw locking in pain.

Her purple eyes glared at the triumphant girl in front of her. "Not bad... your stand is stronger than I thought." She informed, summoning her scythe back to her as she grasped it tightly.

Kohanna stood on her feet, wiping the blood that poured from the cuts on her face. "Though, you still haven't passed my test."

(Y/N) chuckled, running towards her opponent as her stand floated close behind. "Well let's see what else I can do huh?!"

•~~~•

It took almost thirty minutes to make Crazy Diamond calm down.

It also took an additional two minutes to calm himself down.

"Listen Diamond. Whatever you're feeling is probably anxiety." Josuke tried to explain, Crazy Diamond shaking his head furiously.

The stand tried to explain again. He pointed to the cherry on top of Josuke's milkshake, then made explosions with his hands.

He was trying to say the word: Cherry Bomb.

Josuke raised an eyebrow. "Diamond I don't really understand..."

Crazy Diamond sighed. Forget it.

It didn't matter if Josuke didn't feel it, Crazy Diamond did and could understand the feeling perfectly.

"Dora..." He muttered quietly, and in the back of his mind he heard a "Dora!" being chirped back at him.