Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

~Brielle’s POV~

“Niall, you’re going to get sick if you keep eating all of those hotdogs!” I warned as Niall munched, well just about swallowed his hotdog whole.

“And if you keep not eating, you’re going to shrink down to the size of a twig!” Niall laughed

“I’m not hungry, and I wouldn’t be complaining about that!” I smiled

“You’re already so frail! You seriously should eat more!” Liam worried

I ignored him, and looked away at the sun setting on the horizon, just above the beautiful ocean. It was absolutely perfect. The gentle swooshing of the waves hitting the shore, the beautiful shades of the sky, and the gentle sea breeze made it picture perfect. The boys continued to roast more hotdogs over our little fire and laugh about random jokes and chitchat. I was getting distracted from it due to a really uneasy feeling in my stomach…

“Brielle? Are you okay? You look really pale…” Zayn said as he glanced over me.

“Uhmm… I’ll be right back” I yelled as I ran towards the house.

My stomach felt absolutely horrible now, like a mixture of bad cramps and nausea. I held my hand over my mouth, praying that I would make it into the bathroom before throwing up; luckily, I did.

“Brielle?!” Liam shouted from behind me.

I didn’t answer him; I just held my hair back and continued to throw up. I felt terrible; I didn’t want the boys to see me like this at all. A pair of hands took my hair out of my hands and held it back for me.

I took a few deep breaths, making sure I wasn’t going to throw up anymore, before I quickly flushed the toilet and ran over to the sink to rinse my mouth out.

“Thanks, Liam…” I muttered awkwardly as he let go of my hair.

“Are you alright? Maybe we should take you to a doctor…” he suggested

“No, really, I’m fine. It’s probably just a stomach bug or something. I’ll just go get my stuff and then I’ll go take a shower.” I said

“I’ll go get your stuff and have the boys start packing up, you can go shower and then get to bed.” Liam said as he ran out the door.

I sighed and headed upstairs to take a shower; I was covered in sand and I smelled like a mixture of salt water and hotdogs; it was pretty gross. Besides, the hot water was soothing.

~Liam’s POV~

“Is Brielle okay?” Niall asked as he stopped pacing around and glared anxiously at me.

“She’s alright; she threw up and isn’t feeling well. Let’s start packing up this stuff and head inside. She shouldn’t be alone, so, Niall, can you please go stay with her when she gets out of the shower?” I asked, knowing that Niall would most likely want more time with her anyway.

Niall nodded and ran off. Harry seemed to be hurt; “Why does he get to do it?” Harry whimpered

“Because Brielle trusts Niall the most” I admitted; I didn’t want to hurt Harry, but I also knew that Harry was lying to himself… we all knew that Brielle trusted Niall the most, he was the only one she told some kind of secret to… We all wanted to know, but at least she had someone.

Harry didn’t protest he just helped us bring things back into the house; I felt horrible the whole time, he clearly wanted to be the one to go in there with her… but for some reason, I just knew Niall would be the better choice for now.