Chapter 12

It's been a month since the funeral incident, fortunately Goku's family were very quick to forgive them. Though they did keep expressing their disgust of the whole ordeal, poor great aunt,  I'm sure she'd of respected such send of, as it will always be remembered...for the wrong reasons of course. Since the embarrassing moments that's been happening to them, they decided to take a short weekend break away. There they were sat in the plane it's all going to plan, fuck all can go wrong from here, if they just remain in the seats throughout the journey, they will be perfectly fine. A firm grip squeezed his upper thigh, he looked at Goku from the side of his eyes, that damn horny bastard rose to his feet heading towards the bathroom glancing back coaxing Vegeta to follow. Fuck it, something to tick off the bucket list; that bucket list is certainly going to look pretty colourful with all lewd acts he's done. Hastily the pair rushed into the bathroom and locked the door behind them, it was a little cramped but it'll do. Vegeta's eyes widened as Goku went onto his knees and pulled out Vegeta's semi hardened member. Vegeta assumed it was going to be him sucking cock, but much to his pleasant surprised, he was receiving this time. He gripped hard on the small sink for support at the side of him, as he felt Goku slide his mouth down taking in the whole length. Vegeta watched his cock disappearing and reappearing in Goku's mouth, he felt his balls being massaged all whilst being sucked hard.

"Mm-" vegeta started to pant. "You're getting better at this." he smirked looking down at Goku's half lidded eyes as he continued to bob his head on the hard slick cock. Fuck, they both were loving this. Vegeta glided his fingers through Goku's hair as he felt himself getting close to that sweet release. Goku moved his hands from massaging the ball sack to pumping the shaft with a firm grasp. Vegeta threw his head back. "Ah, it's coming." He thrusted his himself into Goku's mouth, he felt his cock being sucked harder, whilst wet muscle massaged the underside of his cock. "That's it-"  Vegeta panted, fuck this blowjob was so good, in fact he can't recall having a blowjob just as good as this. "almost there, keep sucking hard!" He exclaimed. Oh shit, what if there was someone outside waiting to use the toilet, he wasn't exactly quiet now...ah fuck it, they've dealt with worse. "Ah-yes!!!!" The grand finale of the best blow job, as he blown his load inside Goku's mouth. He panted, as his body shook from reaction of such pleasure. He wasn't even sure if he could remember how to walk, his legs felt like jelly, shaking uncontrollably.

Goku grinned looking up watching Vegeta catching his breath, he tucked the satisfied cock away and rose to his feet. "I take it-" he planted a rough kiss on Vegeta's lips whilst pulling up the zip of Vegeta's jeans. "That was good?" oh how he felt so smug with himself, he loved seeing Vegeta in this dazed state. Vegeta could only grin, they both kissed each other before heading out the bathroom, they walked out holding hands no fucks were given if anyone knew what they were doing.

After their long flight, and having to rely on shitty taxi service to get to the hotel. The pair decided to unwind at the poolside with some alcohol, fuck did they need it. Staring blankly at his now empty glass, that went down too fast for his liking. He noticed Goku gawking at him. He scrunched his face up. "What?" He asked as he placed his glass down on the table at the side of him, expecting some remark about how fast he finished his drink.

"Nothing." Goku grinned still staring intently, which was starting to piss Vegeta off.

"Then why stare at me like that?!" Vegeta snapped whilst folding his arms with a grunt.

Goku chuckled, he rose from his seat and leaned into Vegeta. "I just love you." He grinned watching Vegeta fight back a smile as he looked away. "I'm going to the bathroom." He planted a kiss on Vegeta's cheek before he started to head off.

"Is that a sign you want me to follow you or something?" Vegeta quirked a brow watching Goku stop and look back at him.

"No, I genuinely need a piss." Goku stated as matter of factly, not caring about the disgusted looks he got from those around him. He then started to rush to the bathroom leaving Vegeta shaking his head at him.

Vegeta leaned back on his chair, stretching his legs out, he furrowed his brows at a group of women wearing bikinis leaving little to no imagination. One of them approached him, he smirked. Oh this will be fun. She leaned towards him pressing her arms against her chest, her long blond hair fell from the side. He kept his eyes on her face, damn it was so hard not to even guide his eyes down to those large breasts. Bastard things are like headlights, no matter how hard you try, you always find yourself glancing at them magnificent melons...Ah fuck, he was staring at them. He glanced up seeing her blush and giggle, bitch knew what she was doing, fucking literal booby trap. He sighed as she was practically sitting on his lap now.

"Excuse me." She smiled leaning herself more into him. "I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" She grinned looking back at her friends before wrapping an arm around Vegeta.

"That was terrible." Vegeta shook his head at her.

"What?" She furrowed her brows at him.

"Surely, you and your friends could of thought of a better pick up line than that? I'll give you points for trying though." Vegeta smirked as he pushed her off him.

"Oh, Mr playing hard to get?" She grinned leaning back into him. "Such a turn on."

Vegeta was about to open his mouth with a response till he noticed Goku stood behind her glaring. He shrugged at her resting his arms behind his head with a grin. She raised a brow about to say something till she felt herself being pushed into the pool.

Goku leaned in at her as she was about to climb out he handed her a towel. "Go dry yourself off, and stay away from my boyfriend you thirsty bitch." He glared doing his best to avoid looking at the cleavage that was presented to him. He turned to face Vegeta who was now laughing at him, whilst the group of girls helped their friend out in the background.

"Oh, that was so horrible of you." Vegeta clapped whilst raising from his chair. He smirked as he approached Goku. "Now that's a turn on." They both made our groping at one another eager for some play.

Ten minutes later and there he was having the ass pounding off his life in the hotel room. He was so high on euphoria, his cock threatening to explode his seed at high pressure as he was so aroused. He hadn't long sucked Goku's thick cock, which he found himself tossing himself off at the same time; fuck he was a slut. He was starting to realise just how much he loved men, well Goku in particular. He never felt this way with any of his previous relationships with women. Rough hands holding him, and fucking his brains out, he loved it, so much so he drooled. Hearing a mans voice moan his name out just aroused him further. A few hard thrusts and moans later, they both collapsed in bed making out.
Nothing could possibly go wrong during this short break together.