Chapter 25

After weeks of awkward sex, alongside empty death threats, for the bastard broken leg was becoming more,and more of a fucking burden. The leg was finally healed and out of the annoying cast, thank fuck for that! He wasn't sure if he could bear it any longer with his partners whining for help, only whining he was wanting to hear was pleas for sex. The lucky bastard got time off work, which made Vegeta contemplate if he should purposely break a limb to get time off himself. Sorting himself out for work whilst muttering to himself, he seen Goku with a mischievous grin as he strolled into the living room.

"Alright." He folded his arms looking at Goku. "What is it?" He asked quirking a brow with an inquisitive look.

"Fancy a little foreplay?" he responded with a seductive grin holding out a vibrator.

"Oh you horny bastard." Vegeta grinned back, whenever one of them bought new toys they were always so eager to try them out there and then. "After work, most definitely."

"Aw, why not now?" He pouted at Vegeta, damn he was horny alright.

Vegeta shook his head with a short chuckle. "Because I got work, you tool."

"Only a little play, please?" He brought on the puppy dog look, knowing Vegeta would fall for it every time.

"No!" Vegeta exclaimed as he tapped his foot down, damn right he tapped that foot down, that is it, that's the foot saying it's final.

Five minutes later there he was, laid back on the sofa with a vibrator up his backside. He now wanted to retract such statement  that he only wanted to hear whines for sex. Damn his boyfriends adorable face yet annoying whines, damn him to hell. He was so annoyed with himself for once again giving into his boyfriend, he went on some silent protest fighting back his urge to moan. Nope. Like fuck is he giving him that satisfaction.

"Oh Vegeta, I know you love this." Goku grinned and slid his mouth down the twitching cock. He adjusted the setting on the vibrator, he felt Vegeta's legs clamped on side of his head as a moan had erupted from Vegeta's mouth. Goku pushed the legs back as he continued to suck Vegeta's cock, one hand thrusted the vibrator in whilst the other hand  started to pump the shaft. He sucked harder as he felt the cock twitch in his mouth some more, whilst thrusting the vibrator hard and fast.

"Ffuck!!!" Vegeta yelled out as he felt himself release,  he lay back and panted heavily.

Goku wiped his mouth pulling the vibrator out. "Okay, you can go to work now." He grinned as Vegeta cussed under his breath whilst pulling his boxers and trousers back up.

"Such a fucking pest on times." He scoffed as he adjusted himself and checked the time. "I've got five minutes to arrive at work, that takes me half hour to get to!" Vegeta started to panic as he rushed to get his stuff.

Goku was now sprawled on the sofa. "Just say the boiler broke down again."

"Fucking boiler that didn't stop pestering me!" Vegeta snarled seeing his boyfriend now chilled out on the sofa with not a care in the world. "Enjoy your leave, lucky bastard." Vegeta rushed out closing the door.

—————-
Returning back spending six hours of hell in work, surprisingly the manager fell for the old 'broken boiler' again. Least he was back home, he could chill the fuck out; opening the door he kicked his shoes off and started to take his coat off.

"I've had a fucking shit day in work, wanna f-" Vegeta's eyes widened as he walked into the living room, Goku was smiling at him nervously as his parents were looking in same direction. Damn, no fucking for him.