Chapter 22

Slowly opening his eye lids, his eyesight started to adjust to his boyfriend hovering over him with a massive grin, Vegeta let out a groan whilst rubbing his eye lids; slowly he sat up glaring at Goku. Raising his brow at how Goku's grin didn't change, before Vegeta could register what was going on, he was taken by surprise as Goku shouted out happy birthday and pounced on him knocking him backwards.

"You remembered my birthday but couldn't remember Chichi's?" Vegeta smirked, boy did he smirk, ha he is better than that bitch for least his birthday was remembered. Then Goku had to open his mouth and ruin the perfect victory in his mind.

"Well... I kinda overheard you talking to your dad how you hadn't got anything planned for your birthday this Saturday." Goku laughed awkwardly. Damn that idiot, so close to being awesome, yet he forgot his birthday too... dammit.

"Everyone's entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege."  Vegeta tutted shaking his head.

"I'd love to spend a day in your mind, the stuff you come up with." Goku laughed as he climbed off Vegeta. "Wait till you see what I got you." He grinned mischievously. "First, we are going out with some friends."

"Now I remember why I hate you, for starters you think I like to socialise?" Vegeta raised his brow. The fuck has this bastard planned?

"Just for a couple of hours, please." Goku looked at him with his puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, but carry on with those fucking cute eyes and I'll pop the bastards out and shove them up your backside, that way you'll see what I have to put up with!" Vegeta huffed as he swung his legs off the bed to get dressed.

Goku stood mouth gaped "wow Vegeta." he burst out laughing.

Vegeta furrowed his brows as Goku rushed him out after getting dressed. A taxi waited for them outside, Vegeta huffed looking at Goku. "Where you taking us?!"

"Okay, just a couple nights away..." Goku grinned as he coaxed Vegeta into the passenger seat.

Vegeta stayed silent looking out the window, he was half asleep and couldn't be bothered to celebrate his birthday. He glanced over at Goku texting away with a grin on his face. "Alright, What is it you got planned?"

"You shall see." Goku grinned planting a kiss on Vegeta's cheek.

They arrived outside the airport, Vegeta grinned a little. Alright, this seems to be peaking his interest so far. His grin soon changed as they got out the taxi seeing their friends stood outside waving at them. "Kakarot, don't tell me th-"

"They are coming with us." Goku interrupted with a cheesy grin and he pulled Vegeta towards them.

"Dammit, I said don't tell me!" Vegeta pouted, seeing how excited Goku was he decided to force a smile and pretend to be oh so interested seeing them.

"Happy birthday." Krillin smiled at Vegeta, Vegeta just stared at him blankly, he the glanced at Yamcha and Piccolo who looked just as pleased as him.

They all exchanged the awkward glances before casually heading into the airport. There was a delay with their flight, so they all decided to wait at the bar, drink after drink they all started getting tipsy slightly. Which helped them all unwind and have a laugh together. As Goku was sat talking to the three, Vegeta leaped onto him straddling his boyfriend as he started to lick and nip lightly down Goku's neck. Damn alcohol turning him into some slut. The three looked away awkwardly as Vegeta continued whilst grinding on Goku's lap.

"Uh" Goku gulped. "Can we do this later?" He asked as he held Vegeta's hips in place.

Vegeta raised a brow, it's his birthday and he can grind if he wants to. He studied Goku's now stern look before looking back at the three who let out an awkward laugh. "Tch, fine! Some birthday this is turning out to be." He pouted as he swung his leg off Goku and sat next to him folding his arms, whilst staring down at Goku's crotch.