Chapter 32

What a great way to start the day with an obnoxious ringing from the buzzer travelling through out the apartment. Goku sighed seeing Vegeta pulling the duvet over his head, a sign that he wasn't going to move for nobody...his backside was still hurting from last night. Goku reluctantly climbed out of bed putting on clean pair of boxers, before sluggishly making his way to the front door. He yawned and opened the door, his father was stood opposite him with a massive grin holding a bouquet of roses.

"D-dad...what are you doing here?" he gulped,looking bewildered seeing the bouquet.

"I'm here to pass my condolences." Bardock stepped inside leaving Goku stood slack jawed.

"W-what?" he stuttered slowly closing the door behind him.

Bardock caught Vegeta slowly walking out the bedroom rubbing his eyelids. He raised a brow seeing he was just wearing boxers too, and was doing his best to not walk like a constipated chicken.

"Ah-ha, there he is. Do you guys always sleep in your boxers or something? You know it's better to sleep-"

"Dad please no." Goku pinched the bridge of his nose as he interrupted his father.

"It's a well known fact, sleeping naked benefits your health." Bardock stated as a matter of fact whilst walking towards Vegeta who just wasn't sure where to look.  "Anyways, these are for you." Bardock grinned holding the flowers out towards him.

Vegeta scoffed at his offer refusing to take them from him."Excuse me?"

Bardock shrugged and walked towards the kitchen."Its a sympathy gift, I saw that video...I mean I don't know why you guys sent it to me? But fuck, did I cross my legs seeing that ass getting wrecked." he tutted placing the flowers on the kitchen side, and started helping himself to a bottle of beer from the fridge.

Goku and Vegeta exchanged looks, their eyes widened and mouths slowly opened. Goku slowly trailed his eyes back at his father. "Y-you watched it?" he asked nervously.

"Well...I saw most of it." bardock opened the bottle and took a swig from it."I am speechless to see another side of my son." he raised his brow looking up and down at his son.

"Oh my god."Goku dug his fingers into his scalp.   "Please say you deleted it."

"Why wouldn't I? That shit is disturbing, if I want to watch such thing I'd watch the discovery channel. You feral animals."Bardock sat down drinking the beer from the bottle, he watched Goku sat on the arm of the chair next to him looking to the floor. He looked over at Vegeta who was leaning against the wall opposite him.   "Hey, you gonna sit down?"

"No...I'm good." Vegeta's cheeks went crimson as he looked away from Bardock, damn was his backside hurting.

"He's really done a number on your ass hasn't he?" Bardock looked at him sympathetically.

"Dad!" Goku rested his forehead against his hand in disbelief.

"Hey, don't dad me young man! Who sends their old man homemade pornos of themselves? For shame. However..." he took a sip of beer, ignoring the two mens crimson faces and awkward glances. "Thanks for showing me how anal beads work, that was...well, sort of like watching a chicken laying an egg in reverse, surprised it didn't cause a prolapse."

Goku looked at his fathers calm expression, he felt so embarrassed as he looked back at Vegeta who was now scowling at him. They heard a loud knock on the door, causing both him and Vegeta to glare at Bardock, had he shown anyone that video?