Part 1 - Gotta Buy The Game First, Right?

"... GameStop lines always take so long..." Hikari complained, randomly swaying her hips around like someone was throwing the dollar bills at her... Inside a Mall...

"Only a little while longer..." I reassured her.
Like me, Hikari is an avid Gamer. We've been friends since we were born, and been gaming buddies ever since. Even though she's a exactly 6 months older than me, she tries to act like an Older Sister towards me... She loves VRMMORPG Games as much as I do, more even... Why I didn't Smash her already...? I don't know...

"The new Virtual Reality RPG, The Lost Worldz... I hope this is worth me buying it..." I said, knowing that I didn't watch any gameplay trailers about this game like a dumbass...

"Don't worry Jay, I already played the Beta Test, trust me, you'll love it!" She shouted, creeping out the nearby normal citizens.

"Wait... Pause. Did you just call me Jay? My name is Jordan... Stop trying to make up nicknames for me." I told her. She was making a Hearing, but not Listening nor Understanding face...

"This is starting to become a major drag... Who the Hell is at the front of the line?!?" I complained, looking outside the line to see who it was. The person in the front wore a black, tattered cloak, with... Smoke?... Coming from under it?!?

"DaFuq?" I said, confused by the fact that I'm looking at the best Cosplay outfit in the world...

"Does he have Dry Ice strapped to his ankles or something?" Hikari whispered to me, and I busted out laughing.

The guy then turned around and stared directly into our eyes... His eyes were glowing red...!

"W-what the!" I blurted out, as the mysterious man walked off, with his hands full with a stack of the game, The Lost Worldz...

"Are we gonna turn into that if we play or something? Because ultimately, I wouldn't mind that at all..." I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets. Eventually, the game was bought, and we made it back home.
Let me explain our life for a second... See, the way that our Bank Accounts is set up, regular houses are a bit expensive when Hikari and I are piling them up with Games and Jordan shoe boxes... I know, Boss Life, but let me finish... Hikari and I are both 16, but managed to get an Apartment room thanks to the owner, which happens to be Hikari's Dad. Her father must really trust me, because if I had a Daughter, I wouldn't let her live with another Male until she was 30...

"Well, wanna play it now?" Hikari asked.

"I'm texting Levi first, he has the Game too.... He just texted back. Okay, so we'll meet up with him when we he gets back to his house." I said, putting on the Virtual Reality Helmet.

"Okay, Link Start!!!" Hikari yelled. I sighed...

"No, Hikari... That's not how it works..." I said in a dull voice.

"I know... So, you ready?" She asked.

"No. But Hell, lets go anyways!" I said, as we both pressed the buttons on our helmets, sending us into the game...