Part 11 - You Just Blow Away!

"That... Was intense." Zero said, both of us laying down on the ground after the sparring. For that being his first time using the Chi Fighter Class, he knew how to use it extremely well... Must be a born gamer.

"I know. Well, since we got that out of the way, lets actually talk about the Class." I said, sitting up. Kuro and El been got up and left, so it was just me and Zero in the training room.

"You know the difference between Basic Classes and Sub Classes, right?" I asked...

~ Switch ~

"Nope, I thought all of them were the same thing really." I replied with a derp face. Skylar sighed.

"There are six Basic Classes when you create your character. Sub Classes are Classes that basically branch out from the Class you chosen, so not all Sub Classes are for every Basic Class." Skylar explained.

"I see, so there are Sub Classes that are exclusive to only specific Basic Classes." I asked, and she nodded.

"There are some Subs that can be used by more than one Basic Class. Take the Chi Fighter, for example. The two Basics Fighter, and Assasin can use it, since the Assassin class and the Fighter Class has a kind of compatibility together." She said.

"Oh, okay. What other classes are compatible?" I asked.

"Let's see, there's the Hunter and Assassin, Fighter and Assassin, Knight and Assassin, Knight and Fighter, and the Sorceror has no compatibility with other Basics." She claimed. So the Assassin was the most compatibility with other Basics... Seems legit.

"So, onto the Chi Fighter Class..." She said, standing up (Warning readers... Some of you already figured this, but I'm bout to be on my Dragon Ball Z shit...)

"What we did, was just beat the Hell out of each other with physical attacks... But you can do more with this Class." She said, summoning a small ball of light in her hand.

"This, is Chi energy, a variation of Mana for Chi Fighters in this RPG, basically." She explained. I shot up from the ground.

"Like... Ki, from Dragon Ball Z?!? Oh Hell yeah!" I shouted, launching my arms in the air, indirectly sending two beams of light at the ceiling.

"~Whoah..." I said, gripping my hands.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Skylar asked. I concentrated, and held a ball of Chi like she was doing.

"This isn't just pretty, this is Damn gorgeous...!" I joked with a grin. El then walked in.

"W-what the fuck is this Kaio-Ken shit I'm looking at right now?!?" He shouted, amazed at our awesomeness.

"I feel like watching all Dragon Ball Z episodes right now..." I fessed up.

"Now that you're mentioning it, Yamcha is your favorite character!!!" El blurted out, falling to the ground laughing.

"There's nothing wrong with Yamcha, Dammit!!!" I shouted. I looked at Skylar, who was trying to hold back her laughter...

"Make me stamp if he was on the same power level as Goku he'd be a fucking savage!" I added on.

"My favorite characters on Dragon Ball Z are the Saibamen... Wanna know why...?" El mocked.

"That does it!" I said, raising my hand in the air then throwing a ball of Chi at El, and it blow him up on contact.

"Spirit Ball... Bitch." I said, as El was sent to the other side of the training room, again.

"So it's a fight you want." He he muttered, standing to his feet.

"No, it's a fight you want! You started this, you ass!!!" I retorted. Then Xino walked in.

"You guys still training?" He asked.

"We was, until El felt like interrupting us." Skylar replied.

"Oh, really? It looks to me like El's getting a little bored. No worries, you can spar with me!" He said, taking his gauntlets out.

"Aww shit, this is gonna be like arguing with the Old Hag again..." El stated, taking out his Grenade Launchers and Flamethrower.

"Okay, Sky, anything else we should talk about?" I asked her.

"Well, the Chi itself is made out of the Element you choose from... Also, you can charge your energy up like this... CHA!!" She roared, shooting up with her Chi. I can't even tell what her Element is!

"Let's see how far I can take it... Raaaaaaahhhh!!!" I shouted, surging with Electrical Chi. It felt, good, even if it did look like I was taking a shit... All powered up, I turned to Skylar.

"We're all charged up for no reason... You gotta see me now!" I insisted, dashing at her. After blocking most of my blows, she backed up a threw a Chi blast at me. I flipped out of the way. I then jumped up and shot a couple hundred smaller Chi blasts at her. She then held her hands back behind her then let out a large... Beam... Of... Chi... Oh, shit...! I charged up a giant Spirit Ball and lobbed it into the air at the last second, then took the beam head on...

"This is gonna sting a little...!!!"
~ Switch... Damn, you had to kill Zero, Skylar?!? Just joking \(*^*)/ ~

"Was that a bit much?" I said to myself, as Zero fell to the ground. El and Xino started laughing. They weren't training at all, they were watching us fight?!?

"No, that was good enough..." Xino said in between laughs, like he knew something I didn't...

"What's so funny?!?" I asked.

"Look up..." El said, still laughing. As I started looking up, trying to figure out what was so Damn fu~

"A-a Spirit Ball...?" I muttered, as it came plummeting at me from the sky...
~ Oh shit! That nigga Zero had a parting gift ( ̄Д ̄) Switch ~

Damn. That was some fierce training... That made me want that Sub Class...

"That was better than watching two real Super Saiyans slap box each other!" El shouted. Then Zero suddenly shot up from the ground...

"Y'all thought I was finished?!?... Okay, now I am." He said, immediately falling over to the ground again...