Part 3 - A NEET'S Resovle

I wake up inside my apartment... I turn to see that Hikari is gone, with her helmet power still on... The rumors were true, and that Hacker just gave me and Levi a way out of the death trap... I texted Levi to tell him that, I'm going back in the game... He texts back, Are you sure? You two could die in there, Have you ever seen the anime Sword Art Online? Log Horizon? BTOOOM? No Game No Life?!?...
I stopped reading because I knew the list would go on... I replied, Whoever the Hacker is, he has Hikari stuck in the game... He texts back, Don't worry bro. I got your back, meet you there. I'm glad I'm not doing this on my own. I text Hikari's dad, telling him that, Hikari and I are going through some serious relationship problems, do not disturb us for the time being... Okay, that should give me about 9 months... Mainly because Hikari's dad wanted me to Smash her for the longest, stating that I was obviously the one for her. I took the next 30 minutes looking at any recent news about the game... Only that there's been multiple sightings of the Red Lightning. That means there's more of those Hackers... I spent the next hour taking a mean shit... An entire minute out of that hour I've been praying that I wouldn't die on the toilet... Then I put the helmet back on.
I'm back in the game... I tried to log off, wouldn't work... Im here to stay either until someone take out those hackers, or I die... Where the Hell is Kirito when you need him...?
"Your back, I see..." The Inn Keeper said. I guess this ghost Town is a sort of checkpoint...
"Took you long enough... Were you taking a shit or something?" Levi asked, and I nodded with pride.
"I'm surprised you two actually came back... It's not like the Hackers have complete power of life and death or anything..." She said, sarcastically. I just now noticed that I'm not using my Avatar anymore... I feel, normal... For some reason...
"You're just noticing that it's your real body, aren't you? Leave it to those Hackers to refresh the entire system and switch up all the rules... Now, basically a Player's real body is transported to this game, and every attack hurts like Hell." The Inn Keeper said.
"You know a lot about the Hackers for a person living in a Ghost Town..." Levi said, getting into his fighting stance. For the first time, I took out my Daggers. It pains me to say that the Inn Keeper simply pimp slapped us both to the ground...
"If I was a Hacker, would I really be sitting here talking to you two Newbies?!?" She yelled.
"I honestly thought I just had an attractive personality..." I said, rubbing my face.
"That hurt Bitch...!" Levi complained. The Inn Keeper sighed.
"That Girl you two were with... Your gonna try and get her back?" She suddenly asked us. We nodded.
"Well, word of advice. Being in the Fighter Class won't help you much if you don't know how to throw a punch. That's your real body now..." She told Levi. Levi took her advice.
"If your an Inn Keeper, your capable of changing my class, right?... Hmmm..." Levi pondered.
"Take your time, I won't rush yo~"
"Make me a Hunter!" He declared, and she slapped the dog shit out of him.
"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking!" She yelled. When he got up, his clothes suddenly switch to the Hunter's Newbie outfit, with the Bow and Sack of Arrows on his back.
"A dirty Sack?!? I don't even have a Damn Quiver...?" Levi said, going through his Noob Problems.
"The first Class Change is free. Any other one is a 1,000 Gold." She explained, ignoring Levi's Noob Problem completely.
"I'm sticking with the Assassin, for now at least." I said. I started walking out the door.
"Where are you going?" The two asked.
"To level up, of course... Can't save Shiro in this state." I said. Levi ran to my side.
"We'll be back, you old Hag!" He yelled. The Inn Keeper almost chased us out the door.