Part 12 - Gobble Gobble Bitches... Gobble Gobble...

"Hah!" I shouted, thrusting my Sword into the turkey beast's back, destroying it... Finally, the Boss's gates were unlocked.

"Great, now we gotta go all the way back that hallway, which is probably crawling with more of those Damn cranberry slime globs, and fight the Guardian Golem again!!!" El complained.

"Oh, shut up El!" Skylar shouted.

"You wanna go?!?" He questioned, pointing his Grenade Launcher at her face.

"Not the time for this, guys." Turkey Kuro stated.

"Silence, small turkey!!!" I shouted in a deep voice. She jumped on my face and started mercilessly pecking me to death...

"Owowowowow-OW!" I yelled, pulling her off of me and throwing her straight at El's face. We then vented all of our frustration on making it back to the main gates. After hacking away at countless living Thanksgiving Day foods down the hallway, we made it to the Main Gates...

"Finally..." I said, as I took one step into the room... A giant hand stopped me from entering... Again.

"You thought I wasn't going to respawn?!?" He shouted.

"... Yes. I did." I bluntly replied.

"You gave us hope that you wouldn't come back, Golem." Turkey Kuro added on.

"We don't have time for you, Thanksgiving Gaurdian Golem. We still have to fight the boss..." El said, tilting his head downwards in depression.

"Well that's too Damn bad!" The Golem retorted, preparing to attack us... I fucking hate Dungeon Crawling...

~ Flash Back ~

"I fucking love Dungeon Crawling!" I blurted out. The Inn Keeper seemed happy, hard to tell, since her mouth is on the top of her face...

"Oh really? Well, if you want any good loot, there's the Holiday Dungeon that's open right now." She exclaimed.

"Alright, thanks Inn K." I said as me and Skylar walked out.

"Are you sure Kuro and El will wanna go Dungeon Crawling with us?" Skylar asked as we were walking back to The Usual Spot.

"Sure, they love Dungeons as much as I do!" I reassured her.

"We fucking hate Dungeon Crawling." Both of them replied when I asked them right when I walked in the hideout.

"Fuck you mean you don't like Dungeon Crawling, we did it all the time in the other RPG's we've played." I argued. They looked at each other...

"Um... No, we barely did Dungeons together. Boss battles are one thing, but Dungeons altogether was a no go." El explained.

"And why is that? Because we could never decided on what path to take on any Dungeon map." Kuro said.

"Oh yeah, I used to Dungeon Crawl on my own then invite you guys when I got to the Boss..." I realized. Skylar had a thought.

"This is a Holiday Dungeon, so the legendary items could be really helpful..." Skylar went on.

"Oh yeah, next week is Thanksgiving, isn't it?" El tought out loud.

"I want in... I love Turkeys..." Kuro said, making a creep face. You're not suppose to demolish something on a Holiday if you love it so much...

"I demolish whatever I want, Zero..." Kuro said, reading my thoughts again... Stop reading my thoughts, Damn you!

"No." She replied.

"If there's rare items involved, I'm in." El said, indirectly telling us that he'd be lonely if the three of us went and left him behind with Hana and Xino, the two most boring fuckers alive when they aren't fighting...

"Alright, let's go!" Skylar yelled.

"Yeah!!!" We all shouted in response. I invited all of them to the Party, then started the Dungeon Raid, teleporting the four of us to the instance. It looked like a regular dark dungeon, but with odd decorations all around it.

"Shouldn't we have brought Xino or Hana with us?" Kuro asked.

"And have them hog all the fighting...? Hell no!" El retorted. We ran into one slime monster, which was assumed to be made up of cranberry sauce... I switched to my Chi Fighter class and began charging up for an attack.

"I got this, guys! Ka... Me... Ha... Me...~ Hey, what the...?!?" The slime monster ran off, while I was about to hit him with the savagery beam...

"You mad, Bro?" El taunted.

"Bitch please... When I see him, I'm just gonna hit him with the shits..." I gloated. We walked down the hallway, following the trail of Cranberry Sauce...

"Well, there's a door..." Kuro exclaimed, pointing ahead of us.

"... What if, that's what they want us to believe?!?" I realized, thinking that the door was really a cranberry conspiracy.

"Here we go again..." El commented.

"Where else is there to go?" Skylar asked. There was only one path, so I made another one.

"HAAAAAAA!!!" I roared, as the Chi beam I was charging plowed through the nearby wall, making a second path.

"I don't like where this is going..." Skylar commented. The argument that followed lasted for several hours...

"You, can go over to the conspiracy door and get eaten alive by thanksgiving foods, while us three survive and get rare loot drops..." I said, finally walking away. Everyone sighed and followed me. The second path landed us right in front of the main gates to the boss room...

"Hell yeah...!" El said, as we ran to the gates. A giant stone hand blocked us from opening the gates. The owner of the hand was a huge rock monster that guards the gates...

"Humans?!? Oh,this is gonna be fun. Bring it, noobs!" The golem taunted. We got ready to fight. I jumped up first, and Superman punched it's face in, sending it to the gates. Skylar and I then threw countless Chi blasts at him, to give Kuro enough time to restrain him with black magic. When she did that, it was time to end it.

"Move out the way, I'm lightin' the fireworks!!" El shouted, launching dozens of flaming grenades at the golem.

"Skylar, let's do this!" I said, raising one hand up towards the golem that's now engulfed in flames and explosions.

"Right!" She replied, doing the same. We both conjured a small little ball of condensed Chi.

"Boru o Motsu!!!" We roared, launching the small ball over to the golem. The explosion mixed in with El's grenades, and let's just say, the explosion took away half our health bars...

"Damn, a bit overboard, huh?" I asked, sitting up from the ground I fell to. I noticed there was nothing left of the golem but it's head in a big crater. I then began to meditate, which slowly recovers my health at the expense of my mana bar. El once told me that meditating was the Monk's first skill, but for them, it heals them alot faster and doesn't cost any mana. Thing is, they have to be chanting some mantra for it to work.

"Don't worry, I'll heal all of you." Kuro suggested, planting her staff in the ground. 4 Dark Succubus were summoned, and kissed us all on the cheek, instantly replenishing our health to full bars. It fills our health halfway, but completely drains Kuro's mana bar, so she can't do any magic for a while, excluding her basic spells.

"CHANSU... Shichimencho Henkan!!!" The head of the golem roared, sending a strange beam from it's eyes and hitting Kuro.

"Kuro, no!" I shouted. She turned into a bright light, and almost blinded us.

When I was able to see clearly, I saw nothing but a mysterious looking turkey with Kuro's witch hat on...