Part 6 - The Hackers Chapter 1

"Yorudan, Yorudan! Wake up!" I heard a voice call out.
"My long lost lover...?" I muttered, without even thinking. Whoever was calling me started bursting out with laughter.
"Long lost lover?!? This is Levi, you weirdo..." He said. He must've saved us from the fall....
"~Long lost lover?!? Who the Hell is that? We never smashed before in our lives but now I'm hearing you've had a Lover?!?" I heard Shiro shout. Aw shit...
"That's not what I meant..." I tried to say, managing to get up. We were on a little beach beside Taveeja Bridge. She wasn't trying to listen to what I was saying, so I gotta bullshit now...
"... I-I was talking about you..." I stuttered, making myself sound irresistibly nervous. She fell for it...
"Y-you were?!?" She shouted, tackling me to the ground. Yeah... I just did that.
"Who else would I be talking about?" I said, sealing the deal.
"Yorudan's right... He is kind of a loner..." Levi commented.
"Shut up!" I replied. Asshole's trying to lose all the Badass-points I got for saving her from the bridge...
"By the way, what happened to the guy on the bridge?" I asked. Levi shrugged.
"I pulled my Bow on him, and he ran off, which is strange coming from a Hacker..." He explained.
"... That wasn't a Hacker..." Shiro commented.
"Then who was it?" I asked, ready to run up in whoever it was' house and slice him and his guild in half.
"I don't know for sure... But I know a Hacker when I see one." She said.
"Well then, if it was some fake Hacker, we should give no shits about him..." Levi added.
"I mean, now that we have Shiro... How are we gonna find the real Hackers, then?" I asked.
"All signs still point towards Taveeja Village to me..." Levi replied.
"Okay, let's go." I said. We climbed up a hill until Shiro stopped to look at my back.
"What?" I said.
"Those weapons... Where did you get them?" She asked. I took out my Swords, showing off.
"Oh, these? I got them from a friend." I explained, swinging them around.
"Hmmm..." She said.
"You told me you got those Swords by doing... Something else.." Levi joked.
"Say another word and I cut your head off!" I blurted out. Then we heard a strange noise coming from Taveeja Village. We ran over there to see what was happening.
"W-what?!?" I said, confused by seeing 12 Hackers in the middle of town talking to a huge group of players... What is this, a Town Hall meeting?!?
"Those are the real Hackers... I can tell." Shiro said. We walked into the crowd, who were arguing on wether to all try to jump the 12, and get their asses brutally whupped, or attempt to run... Still probably resulting in the whupping of the ass...
"Settle down, settle down... Now somebody please tell me, why do you all think we're doing this? What is our purpose of ruling this world? I'm sure you all can come to a reasonable hypothesis." A guy with long silver hair asked. Everyone was so scared of one of them suddenly talking, they couldn't even answer his question. Rez stood up, since he was the only one sitting down on the ground.
"It's funny that you think these people are gonna actually talk to us, Vlad..." He said with a smirk.
"Rez. The Hell. Shut. Up. I'll. Kill You. Hear Me?" One of them said, creeping me out that the fact she talks like a Parakeet on crystal meth...
"Teeka, we told you not to speak... Anymore." The tallest one spoke up from the back. Why am I hearing faint snoring in the background?
"They are never willing to talk to us because you all have mysterious and utterly insane personalities..." The one with glasses commented.
"Oh shut the Hell up, Vlad! Thinking your the scholar because you talk like you belong in the Victorian-Era!" Rez shouted at him. Vlad gasped.
"Why, I never...!" Vlad said, proving Rez's point completely.
"Never...? Do What? Speak like. A. Normal. Human being?" Teeka said.
"Bitch. Please. You're one. To talk." Rez said, mocking her.
"Hot Damn, I can't stand you Four... Honestly! You Mutha Fuckas keep trippin' in dis Bitch, I'ma put the pussy on da chain wax!!!" The shortest one shouted out, electrifying his arms with Red lightning, scaring the crowd. None of us were stupid enough to attack them though...
"Chill out, Short Round. I don't see you talking to the crowd." The tall one said.
"Law, I don't even know why you're still on the team... You should've left with Shiro!" The short one said. Half of the Hackers gasped. So did we...
"Shiro... W-what?!?" Levi shouted. The Hackers noticed us.
"Speak. Of. The Devil..." Teeka said. The leader, I'm assuming, stopped snoring and looked up.
"You were asleep?!?" The rest of the Hackers shouted.
"I've had enough of this shit... Squad! We're leaving!!" The short one shouted, leaving by a red lighting bolt... Taking about six of the Hackers with him.
Aren't we suppose to be the Main Characters...? If the readers like listening to them so much, go ahead and switch the perspective then!
~ Switch ~
Hmm? Wait, am I the one the readers have to listen to?!?... Great... Guess I should follow those three kids, they're probably about to run away since we spotted them.
"That kid with the Mohawk... That's the one who noticed I was in the Inn..." Law realized.
"What. Do we. Do now. Knox?" Teeka asked. Knox suddenly woke up again...
"You were asleep Again?!?" We all yelled. Even the Taveeja crowd chimed in.
"Take them... Man, I'm tired... Who's idea was it to come to Taveeja Village, anyways?" Knox asked.
"Uh... You did, Knox..." Law replied. I can't stand Law standing beside me... He's so damn tall, he makes me feel like Yeager's short ass every time I'm next to him... Speaking of Yeager, where did he just run off to?!? He took all of his pawns with him...
"Holy Shit, is that Leader-Guy the Xemnas of the group!?! Levi, Shiro, we gotta move!" The one with the Fauxhawk shouted. He grabbed the other kid and Shiro then flashed out of sight... Didn't see that coming, I never knew he was an Electric user...
"Teeka, Law, C'mon. Vlad and Cryspyn, you two stay here..." I ordered.
"I second the motion..." Knox added, dozing off again...
"Why do I have to babysit boss?" Cryspyn asked.
"Because. You and Vlad. Are. The least. Interesting. Of the group to. Do something. Significant..." Teeka replied.
~ Switch ~
When I said, switch perspectives, I didn't mean it, Dammit! Do you know how many jokes me and Levi made about the Hackers when the readers was away listening to them?!?
"Keep moving, Yoru!" Shiro shouted.
"Uh... For one, you have just a little over an Assload of explaining to do!!!" Levi retorted.
"Second, it would be easier if you two weren't so heavy..." I replied. Holding two people over my arms contradicts having super speed...
"Oh, no you don't!" I heard Rez's voice shout. A sudden lightning bolt hit right in front of us, leading me to drop Levi and Shiro.
"Shiro. Long time. No see..." Parakeet lady said, staring at Levi for some reason...
"Why are you staring at me?!?" Levi said, pulling out his Bow and Arrow.
"You got The Legendary Rai Blades... How did you pull that off?" The tall guy asked me. We couldn't run, not yet at least... We have to stall until we find the right time... I pulled out my weapons.
"Come here and find out!" I shouted.