Part 8 - You Can Smile Again!

"Code names?" Levi asked.
"You know, like Shiro has the alias Kuro...?" Rez suggested. Everyone walked inside The Usual Spot and went to the Bar room.
"That was one Hell of a workout..." Levi said.
"I know right?" Cryspyn agreed. We all looked at him...
"You didn't do anything..." We all told him. He grinned.
"Oh, really?" He asked, taking out his drawing he was working on.
"That. Looks..." Teeka whispered.
"... So... good..." Knix added.
"... My eyes hurt..." Shiro finished.
"Looking at this drawing just gave me an idea for my alias." I realized.
"Lay it on me..." Levi asked excitedly.
"ZER0." I said in a low tone of voice, making everyone gasp...
"That sounded so savage I think I just shit on myself..." Levi stated.
"I should've thought of that name." Rez complained, sitting down on a bar stool.
"What's. Yours gonna. Be. Levi?" Teeka questioned. He smirked, thinking that he found the best nickname ever...
"Deuce." He proclaimed. We all looked at him...
"It's like ace, only it means two!" He explained.
"No. It means shit. Pick another one." Teeka, of all people, demanded. Levi fell to his knees with his dreams broken.
"Crushed..." He muttered.
"I know that hurt." Law added on.
"Why not El?" Shiro chimed in. Levi thought about it for a minute...
"I like it. Let's move on..." Knox said, waking up after a small nap.
"I didn't decide on wether I wanted the name yet...!" Levi shouted. Teeka sighed.
"I hate the name." She said, obviously lying.
"Well I love it!!!" Levi quickly fell for it. Teeka grinned.
"Now, there's only one more thing to do now..." Knox stated. We all listened up.
"Figure out which one is going with you three." Cryspyn said. Out of no where, Teeka pulled out her crossbow...
"... She's here..." Teeka muttered, aiming at the door.
"I'll take them. Do not worry, Knox..." I heard the female voice say. She walked in the room, and I quickly realized she only had one arm and one eye with a scar over her missing eye... She had a Samurai-like outfit on, with a long Samurai sword on her back... Aw shit, she's one of those seriously savage characters...
"I'm going. Hana..." Teeka exclaimed. I shrugged.
"I don't care who takes us." I commented. Knix stood up... Barely...
"I choose... Hana, to take them!" She blurted out, falling to the ground. Knox woke up.
"I second it." He declared, going back to sleep. Teeka sat in the Emo corner for a while...
"I'm Zero, and this is El." I said, introducing us. I assumed Shiro already met her...
"The what?" Hana asked, thinking I was speaking Spanish...
"No, El as in the letter L, Hana." Shiro explained.
"... That's beyond idiotic." Hana said bluntly. Vlad and Cryspyn shook their heads in approval...
"Let's just go already!" I shouted. We said our goodbyes and left The Usual Spot. We then walked to the World Portal...
"Do you three need anything before we leave?" Hana asked. We were about to barrage her with a series of equipment we lacked having...
"~You know what, never mind. Whatever you need, you'll find it in the next world." She said, shutting us down.
"Well Damn..." Levi retorted. Hana activated the World Portal and we phased out, shooting straight to the next World, Shi-No-Puranettu... The World of Darkness. We landed on the platform, and excitedly looked around... Only to be let down when we noticed everything was gray and decaying.
"The entire place looked like it was hit by an atom bomb..." Shiro said.
"The whole World looks like this... Let's get to the Hideout before any Demons come. I'm not in the mood for fighting right now..." She said, running into the dark woods behind the World Portal. We followed. After running for what seemed like forever in the woods, we came across an extremely large tree, with a hole in the ground next to it. Hana jumped in, and so did we. We landed on solid, metal ground, quickly realizing we walked into Dexter's Laboratory...
"This is The Usual Spot for the S.N.P World. We have one set up in every World except The Inferno Realm, the World of Flames..." She said, giving us a tour of the bright shelter. We stopped at the Tattoo Parlor... This place has a Tattoo Parlor. Alright...
"Hana, those are the new Guildies, huh?" A male voice said, walking out a room. He was tatted from the neck down, with various Swords, Guns, and Knives...
"I'm Jacky, the first time is on me!" He said to us. Levi and I were the only one's who wanted Tattoos, since Shiro was scared and Hana has a huge Dragon Tattoo on her back. I got the number zero that covers my whole chest, and the word ZER0 on my left forearm. Levi got an arm sleeve full of flaming bullets and arrows on his right arm. Which didn't make much sense, since he always has that arm covered up...
"That didn't hurt..." I tried to reassure Shiro, but she didn't budge...
"Oh well..." Levi said. After spending a few hours in the living room, watching Naruto and One Piece back to back, Hana appeared with a strange looking man.
"This is a friend of mine. His name is Xino." She exclaimed. Xino looked at us.
"Sup." He said, we all said sup back.
"Rez told me about you two... How's Old Hag Kai doing?" He asked, surprising us that he knew her.
"You know the Old Hag?!?" Levi blurted out. He nodded his head.
"Lemme guess, your her apprentice." Shiro suggested, and Xino nodded his head again.
"So that means... You have the..." I trailed off, forgetting the Class name.
"... Savage Brawler Class, yeah. I have it." He claimed.
"Now's not the time, we're going to get Skylar back." Hana said, tilting her head downwards.
"Who's Skylar?" I asked.
"Her apprentice." Xino replied.
"If there's a Hacker in need, we're in." I said, and the other two nodded in agreement. We were basically up for anything.
"So, where is this Skylar..." Levi questioned.
"She's being held captive by a gang of high leveled demons." Xino replied. We weren't up for anything after hearing that...
"Get up. Or I start stabbing..." Hana demanded, and we lazily got up...