Part 6 - The Hackers Chapter 3

"Let's start off with the basics..." Law told us, as Shiro, Levi, and I were sitting on a grassy hill with him.
"Humans aren't the only ones playing this game." He added on.
"That doesn't sound very basic..." Levi commented, cleaning his arrows.
"As weird as this sounds, demons are the one's who created this game in order to find a way to enter our world and rule..." Law explained.
"Hold up, Pause... Demons?!?" I shouted. Aw shit... The writer fucked up the plot with this one...
"That doesn't make any sense..." Levi said. Shiro finally spoke up.
"That's exactly why the Demons chose electronics as a way to get to us... No one would expect the Devil himself to magically come out of a video game..." She said.
"Now that you put it that way, it seems pretty legit..." I replied.
"I'm mad that actually made sense..." Levi fessed up.
"As I was saying, we aren't actually Hackers... Well, really, we are, but good ones. We intend to protect the world, making sure none of those demons come out of that world portal. Because if they do, they get one step closer to getting into the real world." Law claimed.
"So, your basically Guardians?" Levi asked. Law shrugged.
"Yeah, we don't have an actual name for our Guild, but since the most legendary Class humans can use is the Hacker Class, that's what other gamers just started calling us... When we became bad guys, I don't know..." He added.
"A powerful Demon was the one who apparently locked everyone in the game." Shiro stated.
"I see, so, why don't you just invite everyone to the Guild so they can log out?" I asked. Law sighed.
"If only if it was that easy..." He replied.
"I think that's enough explaining for now, thanks Law." I said to him. I'm glad the only Black guy in this Guild isn't one of those other crazy people... Wait, Yaeger's black too... Thanks for fucking up the black cast member's overall look, Yaeger... Crazy son of a bitch...
"If that's all you want to know, we can start training..." He suggested.
"Don't tell me..." Levi murmured, knowing where this was going...
"Oh yeah... Hey, Teeka! Come out here, Levi's all yours!!!" Shiro shouted towards The Usual Spot. A red lightning bolt came from behind Levi.
"Oh, Sweet Demon Smacking Gawd!!! You set me up?!?" He squealed, as Teeka grabbed onto his hood.
"You. Fire type. Me... Lightning type. I'm the perfect training mentor..." She claimed, blunt as always...
"That doesn't even make sense you crazy bitch!!!" He retorted.
"Wait... That was more than four words in that last sentence you said..." Law realized. Teeka blushed.
"Oh my god, she's changing her ways of life for Levi... She must want the D." I realized, and Shiro nodded in agreement. Teeka began pulling Levi away by his ankles...
"Please, somebody help!!!" He screamed. What does Teeka even see in Levi?
"You're in good hands..." Law retorted. He then suddenly took out his weapons, which were golden Brass Knuckles with blades on the sides and spike like claws...
"Oh, you're on your Asuma Sensei shit..." I realized. The sparring has commenced.
"I'm gonna go to Yaeger, I need to train as well." Shiro realized, running off into the Guild House.
"Both of us are Assassins." Law claimed, going into his cloaked form...
"But, your in the Hacker Class..." I said, taking out my Samurai Swords.
"The Hacker Class is just for people who can leave the game... Really, we still use our previous Classes skills." He explained. I had the Hacker Class ever since Knox invited me to the Guild, but I have no intention of leaving this game yet. Which is exactly why I never equipped it...
"I see..." I replied, looking around since I lost track of him...
"I'm really in the Assassin Class. Even though these weapons are for the Fighter Class, they aren't exclusively made for them..." He explained, attempting to attack me from behind, and I dodged it.
"Those weapons you have though, the Rai Blades, are stronger than my weapons." He said. I smirked.
"Oh really? Well then, you better be glad I'm not fighting to kill you!" I yelled, charging at him.
~ Switch ~
I've been staring into her eyes for what seemed like an hour now...
"Uh... We gonna start beating the Hell out of each other now, or..." I said. Teeka didn't move at all, just stood there and blushed. She just summoned her weapon. It was a Crossbow...
"Lightning Arrows... Dance." Teeka whispered, moving her wand in a certain way, and the Crossbows lit up almost immediately.
"~Whoah!" I shouted, dodging slashes of lightning Arrows she hurled at me. I pulled out my Bow and Three Arrows. I shot two flaming arrows at her, and ran straight at her after that. She was so busy dodging the two Arrows, she didn't expect me to tackle her to the ground, with my third Arrow at her throat.
"That's game." I said, getting up. I reached my hand out, trying to help her up.
"Not. Done." She whispered... Oh crap...
"Not... Done...!" She shouted, and her entire body lit up with electricity. Insitinctively, I didn't want her to get up, and savage the shit out of me, so I cocked back, and swung my bow to the top of her electric head. She was knocked the fuck out after that...
"Phew... Dodged a bullet there." I said to myself, laying down on the open field.
"I didn't see that coming..." I heard Rez's voice. I got up, and took my Bow out.
"Not another Sparring partner..." I said.
"No, I don't wanna fight you." He said, revealing himself from out of thin air with the Red Lightning... When am I gonna learn that Red Lightning trick?
"I just want to inform you on how to use these black flames..." He suggested, setting his hands on fire. I've been wondering on where he got that, since every other player uses red flames...
"King Knevalger tought me how to do it, before he died..." He said.
"Who's King Knevalger?" I asked.
"Knox's and Knix's father. He was the rightful King in this realm, until a demon snuck in and murdered him, using magic so he that died in the real world as well." He exclaimed. Now I see why that Knix drinks her sorrows away every 0.5 seconds... Knox on the other hand, I don't know what's wrong with him...
"He was a good man." Rez added, sitting down on the ground.
"That reminds me, what powers does each Hacker have? You told Yorudan, but not me, you ass..." I questioned.
"Cryspyn I have Fire, Vlad uses Light, Law uses Wind, Knix and Knox uses Water, Teeka uses Lightning, and Yeager uses Darkness." He said with a yawn.
"I see..." I replied.
"So, let's get started then, shall we?" He said, getting up from his spot.
"Now that I'm thinking about it, you'll have to master your regular fire first, so I do have to kick your ass for a while..." He said, setting his fist on fire with his black flames...
"Bring it on!" I shouted, taking out my Bow and Arrow again.