Part 7 - Intense Training, Intense Ass Beating!

The three Badass Heroes Yorudan, Levi, and Shiro have been training with The Hackers for several weeks. As their Levels skyrocketed into the 70's, their knowledge of The Lost Worldz risen as well, along with their relationship with the Guild... Like a Boss.

"Okay, we spent like three weeks training... When are we actually gonna fight demons?" Levi asked, knowing we have the same gear we had on since we got here. We're gonna need better equipment if we're planning on leaving this world. Knix approached us, not before dry heaving of course...

"*Hiccup*... I knitted you three the official red Hacker Cloaks..." She said, tossing them to us. We all put them on.

"Do they come in black?" Shiro asked. Knox suddenly woke up...

"No." He replied bluntly, and dozed off to sleep again...

"Since I've been here, I've been wondering how he goes to sleep while standing up like that..." I said, pondering on the subject.

"That, my dear boy, is why he is a skilled Martial Artist." Vlad told me, swiping his hair back.

"... That's not confusing at all..." Levi added. Knox suddenly woke up again.

"Sleepy Fist For The Win...!" He blurted out, before going back to sleep. Then Knix got up.

"Let me guess... Drunken Fist." Levi asked.

"Bitch, you guessed it!" She shouted, staggering to the bar table. My eyes lit up.

"Knox, you gotta spar with me!" I shouted. He smirked while he was on the ground...

"Don't do it, Yoru..." Shiro warned me.

"To Hell with that! We're starting this now. Knix! Bring that ass here, girl, you're fighting too!" Levi shouted.

"Girl...?!? I'm a Lady! I'm 20... Something..." She muttered, slowly counting with her fingers.

"Bring it on!" Levi shouted, sending duel requests to both of them. They accepted, and the four of us were teleported outside The Usual Spot on an open field.

"Sister, when's the last time we fought together?" Knox said, standing up with his head facing the ground...

"You're asking the wrong person, Knox..." She replied, grinning with a swaying stagger. Levi and I looked at each other.

"Levi, the overall suspense is building too high, I'm not liking where this is going anymore!" I fessed up, taking my swords out.

"Nonsense! What's the worst that could happen?!?" Levi replied, taking his Bow out...

"Why... The Fuck would you say that?!?" I shouted. Suddenly, the sky turned dark...

"Sibling Style, Sleepy X Drunken Fist!!!" They roared, rushing towards us.

"Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit...!" I shouted, back flipping out of Knox's flurry of uncoordinated attacks. Levi got hit but a punch to the foot by Knix. He definitely didn't see that coming...

"My time to attack!" I declared, but when I finished my declaration, Knox immediately stopped fighting and stood still. By that time, the other Hackers were outside, along with Shiro... I gotta start faking now...~

"~Yorudan, don't you dare start faking because Shiro's watching!" Law shouted, reading me like a Damn book.

"Levi. Start faking. For me..." Teeka asked, blushing. He had a worried look on his face...

"Like Hell I will!" Levi shouted, shooting a Flurry of Arrows at Knix. She was simply moving around like a Mad Cow, surprisingly dodging all of the Arrows. He then shot one that was on fire with the black flames he learned from Rez.