five

{Greetings}

Back landing against the cold marble floor underneath him, Jungkook let out a pained groan, raising a hand to his now throbbing head as he squinted his eyes in pain. Shaking himself out of it, Jungkook slowly let his eyes flicker open, lips parting at the ethereal male standing over him. The male extended a hand, lips twisted into a frown as his face expressed his worry. 

"Fuck- I'm so sorry." voice soothingly deep as the apology spilt from his lips. 

Slowly Jungkook slipped a hand into the male's, lightly brushing over the man's battered knuckles as he rose to his feet, lightly dusting himself off. 

Jimin shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose as his gaze fell to the floor. Gesturing towards the man, Jimin let out a troublesome sigh, "Meet Taehyung, our youngest member- wait how old are you Jungkook?"

"Um... twenty-one."

"Second youngest then." he confirmed, meeting Taehyung's eyes as he continued to speak, "Best of the best he is, our spy, lure and distraction."

Oh.

Jungkook could see why this male made such a good distraction, everything about him was unworldly. There was something in the way Taehyung held himself, as if his limbs were placed perfectly as he stood tall, a slight feminine curve to his figure. His clothes were so casual, the ubiquitous look all average university students had, average t-shirt, loose jeans, perfectly white sneakers. So how come those clothes garbled Jungkook's brain to mush, stopping him from stringing a simple sentence together?

Taehyung's head lolled down to one shoulder, his deep blue hair falling to one side, threatening to brush against his faded artistic t-shirt that sat two sizes too big. His features were sharp, sculpted to perfection, deep brown orbs sitting underneath his lengthy bangs, narrowed on Jungkook's form. 

"Um, who's this?" Taehyung spoke. And once again, Jungkook was caught off guard 

He didn't even care about the male's words, only how incredible his voice sounded. His words sounded strangely melodic, they were sweet but venomous, like cupcakes sprinkled with poison. He wondered how Bangtan managed to find such a perfect guy for the job of a lure. 

Jimin's tired eyes shot open "Oh, right. This is Jeon Jungkook, he's not really a member, but just one of the team from now on."

Taehyung gave a tight lipped smile, "Right... nice to meet you I'm- wait..." the male stumbled a step back, loosing his perfect stance, "Jeon!?"

Jimin froze, "Taehyung wait, I can explain-"

"THERE'S A FUCKING JEON IN THE HOUSE!" the male screeched, his voice practically ringing throughout the foyer of the mansion and down the halls. 

The sound of stumbling footsteps sounded from inside a nearby room, a wooden door swinging open as another unknown male leapt out from the shadows. This male was noticeably taller then the others, eyes wide and perfect brows raised underneath his mess of black hair. "WHAT!?" he exclaimed, dashing into the scene with urgency. 

"Calm the fuck down everyone." This time Yoongi had entered the room, running a hand through his overly bleached hair as he let out a grumble of words under his breath, "Gosh, and Jin where'd you get that baseball bat? Put it away." he deadpanned, eyeing both Taehyung and Seokjin before gesturing out of the room. "Taehyung and Seokjin, Namjoon's office NOW, he'll explain." he commanded, "As for Hoseok, he probably already knows." he smirked, turning on his heels as he exited the foyer almost as quickly as he had entered. 

Jungkook still couldn't get over Yoongi's unique tone of voice. It was low, with an agreeable trace of huskiness and with a hint of more power than the frail body would suggest. Smacking his lips together Jungkook sunk into thought. There was no doubt that Yoongi was probably Namjoon's right hand man.