Chapter 19: Memory Mistakes

You are my sun, my moon,
and all of my stars.
-
E. E. Cummings

__________________________

"So tell me about last night?" Laura asks immediately when she catches the sight of me in the kitchen wearing Tristian's shirt

I hear a groan which was Tristian who was sitting on the kitchen chair, sipping his coffee. "So you're the one who gave her this idea," Tristian tells and Laura gives him a devilish grin. I shake my head at Laura before settling on the chair.

Tristian looks entirely too gorgeous sitting directly across from me, and more than once my mind drifts to the way his licked me in between my legs last week. I have to wonder if he still thinks about it the way I do, but I can't gauge, because he's said baby steps. Damn me! Why did I have to keep such a rule? Now it's like I digged my own pit.

I brush off my thoughts when Terry comes and sits beside Tristian. Terry's eyes meets mine and he immediately grins. "You were loud last night," he tells. My face turns red, I bite my lip looking at Tristian.

"We didn't even do it," I mutter when Laura sits beside me. I hear Terry laugh.

Tristian hits him on the arm. "Don't tease her." His eyes softened and he reached out a hand. I place my hand on his and gives it a light squeeze. I slowly pull my hand away and he winks at me.

"Hey, sexy, we're ready to play Dirty Riddles. Are you joining?" Laura asks Tristian who nods his head in approval.

"No, I'm not gonna play," I tell her and she glares at me.

"You agreed yesterday and said that we can play today," she grumbles and I sigh.

"Fine."

"I'll start," Laura raises her hand before tucking her hair strand behind her ear. I still can't believe I changed her shampoo for a prank. Her hair is still violet and to be frank, she looks cute. "I'm spread out before being eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes lick my nuts. What am I?"

"I know this one!" Terry cry.

"You majored in this one," Tristian scoffs, and Terry ruffles Tristian's hair.

Flashing Tristian a look, I lick my lips and the corner of his mouth quirks up. I love teasing him.

"All right, baby, what is it?" Laura asked Terry who was slightly taken back by her calling him 'baby.'

"Peanut butter!" As soon as the answer was said, it was obvious to everyone.

"No way! I can never eat them again without thinking about sex," Tristian growl and I totally agree with him.

"My turn," Terry tells. "What gets longer if pulled, fits snugly between breasts, slides neatly into a hole, chokes people when used incorrectly, and works well when jerked?"