Chapter 30: All I Wished For

___________________

After 3 months

I smile seeing the glare Laura is throwing at Troy who is sitting on the couch beside Terry. Tessa shakes her head with a sigh, ignoring the expressions of Laura. She's okay now. It took some time for Tessa to get back to her normal life but it's going pretty well right now. She moved in with Maggie who was searching for roommates and works in Laura Bells.

Yeah! You heard it right. Tessa works with Laura, both are working on different types events. Tessa mainly handles birthdays and parties while Laura is the one who handles weddings. It's been a difficult road for them but it really worked out. Laura Bells is officially successful and I'm damn happy about it.

Tessa is still a bit tensed and awkward around Troy but it's really normal for her to feel so. They talked and the breakup was...well not exactly smooth but it was okay. There was tons of apologies from Troy to me for weeks which ended up in my forgiveness. He was using drugs and it was a shock for the family. His parents didn't take the news well but his brothers did. Tristian and Terry had their doubts, they helped him and now he's better, much better. The guy who was once my best friend, we're actually working on the friendship....why hold a grudge?

I lean against the wall of Tristian's house which in fact my house too. I moved in with him and it's been heaven. I turn towards Maggie who's eyes are wide listening to the talks of Jennifer aka Jenny, her second roommate. Jennifer is well... I don't how to explain that but she's amazing. A cute blonde, twenty four years, jobless and the very opposite of Laura and Maggie. Jenny is full on facts and research, to sum it up she's an amazing nerd. I got a book buddy too because other girls are not huge fans of books like me.

I smile at Terry who winks at me. I couldn't thank him enough for all the help he has done, I started going to school and it's wonderful. My work and studies are going in a smooth way, all thanks to Terry. He took care of all the problems when I said I want to join school just like a big brother.

I stare at the hall, everyone talking and having fun. All the important people or my life are here and there's nothing more I could ask for. I turn my head towards my left, grinning brightly when I felt Tristian's eyes on me. I lean against him, his hands on my shoulder, pulling me against him. I see Troy and Terry staring at us with a small smile on their face. They're happy for us.

I frown slightly when I hear the door bell. Who is it know? Tristian's parents are out of station then who else? Laura moves to open the door. We wait for her to come back but gets surprised when Laura runs back to the us with a panicked expression. She moves towards the kitchen and grabs the first thing she sees which is apparently a frying pan. She runs back to the front door and we follow her.

I freeze in my tracks when I notice the person standing on the footsteps of our house. Tears wells up my eyes.

"I'm gonna kill him," Laura snaps, moving towards...Dad with the frying pan. Terry and Troy pulls her back, struggling to hold her back in place. Tristian squeezes my hand slightly. I nod my head, wiping my head and chuckling slightly seeing the tantrum of Laura. She always wanted to hit my father for hurting me for years and well..you can't blame a girl for fighting for her friend.

"I'll handle it," I told Laura, smiling at her. She relaxes but her frown doesn't vanish.

"I...I'm sorry," Dad mutters. We moved towards the garden to get some privacy. "Your boyfriend took me to get some help and.. I feel better. I haven't touched a drop since two months..I just wanted to talk to you. I was never a good father. I'm sorry, princess." Tears wells up my eyes.

"I don't have anything to say, Dad. It's been difficult and it's over, I'm happy now. I..I don't feel the need to include you in my happiness.. I need time. Maybe one day I can forgive you completely but that today is not today. Thank you for telling me that you're sorry. It..it's not everything but it's something." I don't wait for anything more, I run back to the house.

I close the door behind him, falling to the floor, tears flowing out of my eyes. I miss my mom. The girls move towards me, pulling me for a group hug. I hug them back while my eyes meets Tristian's. He smiles at me. He did it. For me. He took Dad for help and he did it for me.

"Thank you," I mouth, tears wells up again.

Tristian gives me his usual charming smile. "I love you," he mouths back and I knew that it was enough. I have everything I need and I wished for.

THE END

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Flying Love Ends here!

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in every way possible. This was one book which had a difficulty to get readers at the begin and that made me sad to an extent but today I'm so happy with the improvement.

Again thanks a lot guys! All the votes and comments means a lot to me than you can imagine.

There's NO epilogue because there'll more books in this series where Mia and Tristian will definitely play a role.

The next book is FLYING PURPLE which will be published very soon. Ready for Laura?

As I said before, my exams are still going on. It ends on 17 March so there won't be much updates till then but I can assure after the exams, there'll be daily updates.

Bye guys!

Love you all ❤️

Allison ;)