Epilogue

The interior was the same as the shop back in the little town, except it was much more spacious. For now, it was empty, but soon it will be filled with vibrant and exotic flowers. You could see it, you could smell the roses and it got your heart beating fast. Seokjin had bought this place a few months back with the intention of moving in with Namjoon. But he saw that a better owner would be you and Hoseok. Besides, he was fond of his first shop since it was where he met Namjoon in the first place and Namjoon said he was fine with traveling to see his boyfriend.

Hoseok walked around, inspecting every wall and corners with Mickey. His back had healed. And he was looking forward to a future with you. After getting back on his feet, he contacted the boys and told them about his future plans. They were thrilled to see that he was giving himself a second chance at life. To his surprise, they all left the mafia, also wanting to lead a normal life. Ironically, Seokjin hired Yoongi and Taehyung to run the flower shop. He formed a strong bond with Yoongi over fishing, they're holding monthly competitions to see who's the most superior. As for Jimin and Jungkook, they're back in school and they'll help out with your flower shop on the weekends.

Speaking of school, you enrolled in a different university to finish your degree. You could have gone back to the old one, but there would be too much negativity lingering and you wanted nothing more than to leave everything behind. But you couldn't leave everything. Seokjin's parents cried when they saw you and hugged you tightly as they had when you were younger. To them, you will always be their daughter. They also hugged Hoseok and Seokjin fulfilled his promise of punching the younger one when no one was looking. But soon regretted it when you punched his handsome face. Hoseok had laughed in that moment and it reminded you that he was finally free of any guilt and anguish. All you wanted to do was protect that precious laugh.

He sold the manor and bought a smaller house near the flower shop. Areum politely declined his request to buy her a house. With you two together, she was no longer worried about the young Master's future. While he will always be her responsibility, she feels that it was time she goes on a well-deserved vacation. She recently sent a postcard from somewhere in Paris, wishing you and Hoseok a happy life together.

But it hasn't been an easy transition back to normal life for the two of you. Hoseok was used to having servants do everything for him. He was learning the mundane routines, and he was loving it because it was another excuse for you to be by his side. For you, some nights, the fact that you killed someone still haunts you. When you close your eyes, you could see his blood. Hoseok tried to soothe you, saying that it will go away. He had been living with those nightmares for years. Together, you both have to move on and live freely.

The door to the flower shop open, causing the little bell to ring. It was a flower delivery. "For miss Y/N," the delivery man called out. You signed the paperwork and grabbed the rose bouquet. It reminded you of the rose bushes in the manor's garden.

"That's weird, why would anyone send me flowers to this address?" you wondered out loud.

"Maybe you should read the note." Hoseok suggested. You were surprised that he wasn't jealous or even suspicious at the sender. Nonetheless, you read the note attached to the flowers.

Mi amor,

You have been my sunshine and my oxygen. There has never been anyone but you and there will never be. I'm thankful that you accept me as I am and I hope you continue to accept any faults and mistakes. I love you more with my entire life. You were my dream and I pray that you will be my future too.

When you turned around, he was already on one knee. The ring dazzled with the sunlight. "No matter where you are, I'll burn the world to find you. I've always known that I can give you the world, and now I know for sure that I am worthy of staying by your side. Will you marry me?"

You knelt down and kiss his lips lightly, it drove him crazy. "I told you, you can't escape me."

He placed the ring on your finger eagerly. "I wouldn't dream of it." Then he tackled you to the ground and kissed you properly and passionately. You felt the immense love he had for you and you were his entire world. It was enough to make you squeal and set butterflies loose in your stomach. It was also enough to make Mickey turn away and hide behind the counter.