Tripping

I jump up panting and sweating. I look around noticing I'm back in my room.

What the fuck??? Was it all a Dream??

I slowly get out of bed looking around and walking out I go to the living room

"Hey Vic" I jump startled by Shawn's voice.

"Oh my bad aint mean to scare you." She says with a mouth full of cereal. She turns her attention back to the tv and I sit down next to her.

"Notorious gang leader Drake brown aka diablo was shot and killed last night at approximately 6:30PM on Joy road and greenfield in an alleyway. If you have an information please contact 678-999-8212."

My body tenses up as realization that it did occur and I start to feel sick
"Aye you good? Look like you seen a ghost."

"Y-yeah I'm good, Um by any chance do you know how I got home last night?" I stutter out

"Uhhhh. no, you got here before me...you don't remember how you got home?" She looks at me with a confused look.

"Naw, it was all a blur." I lied through my teeth hopping up quickly I go to my room. I run to my sports bag throwing stuff everywhere.

"Fuck, where is it?" I dump out the remainder

"You mean this?" I freeze up

Turnin around she's holding up my strap-on.

I let out a breath stomping to her snatching it from her
"The fuck you got my shit for?" I snap

"Well it was out in the living room and I ain't know what to do with it so I was gon wait until you woke up...guessing you got some last night??"

"Haha damn boy get out my business." I push her out my
Room slamming the door.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and put the strap in my closet continuing to look around for the gun and clothing.

I bend down to look under my bed but I see a pair of feet on the other end.

"Shawn quit playing with me, I can see your feet." I say but I don't hear a response.

The feet disappeared and the bed dips down.

"Shawn-"

"My name is not Shawn." A demonic voice says

I look up screaming to the top of my lungs pushing myself away from the bed.

"G-get out." My voice cracking.

The thing had long pitch black hair, having no eyeballs, a ripped black shirt, ripped black shorts and skin sickeningly grey.

It jumps down from the bed and starts walking towards me I stand up walking backwards trying to put as much space as I could between us

"Awe, my precious, what are you running for?"

The more the thing talked the faster my heart started to beat.

"What do you want from me?" I trip over my own feet causing me to hit my head.

I blink once and it's gone, I blink again and it's directly in front of me staring in my eyes. I start swinging and hit her a couple of times before my body became stuck and the room began to shake causing stuff to fall.

It gets even closer blood pouring from its mouth and i feel its breath against my Face breath smelling of rotten flesh and death I close my eyes. Feeling a pair of lips connect with mine
My stomach grumbles unsettlingly as I feel myself gagging. They disappeared and I could feel my body again.