Our lord and Savior

Shawn pov

As I watch the monster go after Vic I go to the bookshelf throwing down books because I forgot which book it triggered.

I hear Vic scream and I feel tears start to run down my face and my vision blur as I grab the last book pulling it.

The walls shake and open to the phone.

I take it off and it's starts ringing. I run to the door seeing the monster grabbing Vic.

"Hell-"

"LET HER GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT." I grab my shoe throwing it at it.

It snaps it head back at me

"Help god, please your niece....it...thing. Big, help."

It drops Vic and a bright light shines from all the darkness.

The thing starts screaming and it's skins burning off, I gag at the smell. It becomes who was once sin. And she falls to the floor.

A shadow from the light appears.

Is that....Abraham???

"No child, it's me, Jesus."

"For real??? Why can't I see you?"  I squint my eyes.

"Oh yeah sorry" the lights start to dim and I can finally see

"I KNEW YOU WERE BLACK!" I jump around

I hear two groans and look down seeing both of them waking up.

"VIC!" I run to her kneeling down lifting her up onto my lap.

Jesus knees down next to her rubbing her head and temple. A relaxing facial expression comes upon her face. She starts snoring.

"You put her to sleep?" He nods his head

"Because all hell is about to break through with my cousin." He stands up and I stand up picking Vic up with me. He goes and grabs sin smacking her awake

"Ah, GODDAMN!"
"Don't put my father's name in vain."

I walk past them, laying her back down in the room, closing the heavy door and playing music.

BOOM

I jump from the sudden sound.

Sin pov

"What the hell is wrong with you?" My cousin snaps

"Don't put my house name in vain." I smirk.

"I will wipe that smirk off your ugly ass face, why treat her like this if she's supposed to be your queen? You have mentally fucked her up." He snap

"You think I want to do that?! It's who I am! It's how I was created, I have to fuck with them, fuck with their head, make them go crazy!" I push him away walking towards heaven's doors.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear him following behind me

"To yo daddy to ask why in the living fuck was I made like this."

I walk up the stairs covering my eyes at the blinding light and the doors slam close.

It feels like forever as I walk up the stairs.

I bend down huffing and puffing. I continue walking for what felt like forever.

Oh waitttt I have to put on my heaven watch.

I take it out my pocket and put it on, my facial features changing and I start to have a softer look on my face

I walk up and see the doors knocking on them.

The door opens and there's Jesus

"Took you long enough to figure out why you were climbing up all them stairs."

I roll my eyes pushing past him walking to uncle's office.

I go to knock

"Come in child." I roll my eyes once again

"And stop rolling your eyes, still amazes me how negative you can be even with so much positivity surging through your veins right now."

I slam the door jumping as a loud boom echoes through the office. He continues to type on the computer.

"Listen old man, why did you make me this way?"

He stops and turns to face me.

"Excuse me?"

I motion to my body

"Why did you make me the way I am?"

"Sit down child." He crosses his legs

I sit down slowly bouncing alittle in the cloud soft seats

"Child, I made you and gave you free will. I didn't give you your personality traits, your father wanted a son to take over his work, but it doesn't work like that, he thought since he was my brother he should get special treatment, so when he found out it was a daughter he went crazy, I knew he would be mad but I wasn't expecting him to literally turn into what people call now a "devil" you're probably wondering where is your father..? Well he's been kept captive for awhile because if he's let out...all hell will break loose literally. So I didn't make you like this, I tried to prevent you from becoming like him and I've done pretty good so Far- are you okay?"

I stare off into the distance taking all this information in.

"....did he....did he create the creature inside of me?" I look up clenching my fist.

"That's your mother." My heart drops and feel like throwing up.

"W...what?"

"He didn't like the fact that she was happy that it was a girl and he punished her, by capturing her soul and dropping it into this liquid that turns anything and everything evil and ugly, and he put it in your drink and she's been there ever since."

"Is there any way to get her out?" I start to feel something foreign in my chest if feel like, it's crushing.

"Right now we've been looking into it but the things we've been doing the moment it left its home , it died and we don't want that happening."

Shawn pov

I watch as Victoria sleeps, my stomach growling very loudly,

She shuffled around and I lay on top of her.

I wait until I hear her breathing regulate and her she lets out soft snores

I get up and tiptoe to the wall using the phone.

"Hello?" I hear a feminine voice.

"Let me guess, Mary?"

"No, Eve."

"OH, YOU THE FUCKER THAT CAUSES MY BODY TO BLEED FOR A WHOLE WEEK EVERY MONTH!" I shout

"Well, I see I am not liked." She said snarky

"Yeah, no shit." I roll my eyes

"Where Jesus or god?"

"They're busy, want to leave a message?"

"I don't trust you to deliver it, get Mary on the phone." I demand

"Excuse me ma'am-"

"I heard my name being called." I hear another voice

"It's this stuck up person on the phone, using sinerita phone."

I hear shuffling

"Hello?" I hear an angelic voice

"Mary?"

"Yes."

"Great, can you tell Jesus that I'm hungry, me and my friend are left down here with no food or water."

"Oh no dear, yes yes, food will be down there shortly."

"Thank you!" I smile

"Of course."

The phone hangs up and I crawl back on the bed listening to the static music playing.

What has our lives changed to?