1 way ticket 2 hell pt 2

(IDCCCC what y'all gotta say bout chris brown he make some slap ass donkey Kong good music, and I listen to his albums on replay.)

Shawn pov

Man I don't even know how I got here, one night I'm going to this hoe house with my backpack, you know, gotta carry the strap on me and the next I wake up chained to the bed.

Worst thing is I'm here with nothing to do, no tv, no nothing. The bitch went to go get me some food.

Not gon lie she fine as fuck but she kidnapped me and took over my looks like...how crazy can one person be!

I hear the door open and snap my head up watching her walk back in with a Wendy's bag.

I smile and start bouncing on the bed.

She looks at me weirdly and stops and tosses it on the bed.

I grab it and rip it open popping a French fry in my mouth.
I moan as the potato touches my tongue.

I open my eyes not noticing they were closed seeing her look at me weirdly

"Humans" she scoffs and pulls out a phone.

"HEYYYY THAT'S MINE." I leap forward knocking both of us on the ground.

I try wrestling for the phone but she easily pins me down to the ground

I look up and her eyes are pitch black.

"I-I'm sorry." My heart starts racing

She bend down opening her mouth her long pointy tongue licking my cheek.

I flinch and tries to regulate my breath.

"Don't ever in your life do that again or I'm killing you."  She says in a very demonic voice.

I couldn't help but to bust out laughing

"O-okay dark Vader. I am your father....Headass." I can't stop and I end up crying

It was quickly stopped as I was thrown into the wall. My head banging against it Causing a ringing in my ear

"Ah fuck, Make it stop." I hold my head and starts to rock back and forth my chest feeling like it's crushing itself.

I let out a scream holding my chest

"FUCK, I'M SORRY."

Sin pov

As I'm watching her cry and scream in agony I feel a pinch in my chest and I slowly stop her suffering.

She doesn't stop shaking nor crying and I go to pick her up but she pushes against the wall like she wants to seep Into it.

I look down at her and sighing sadly, picking her up.

She lets out another scream

"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She tries to push herself from me and I hold her closer laying us down on the bed.

I don't know why I'm doing this, what are they doing to me.

I look at the time and almost cuss seeing as hours have gone by on earth.

Her breath starts to regulate letting me know she's sleeping.

I stroke her face, feeling mine start to shift into hers and I walk out closing the door softly.

Vic pov

I feel something is off with Shawn, because when I called her voice sounded so different. Maybe it was one of her hoes I've met because her voice sounded so familiar.