Scooby dont

(Yk me a person of having to give credit when it's due, for a few chapters I'll be using ideas from the series called "Lucifer" it's on Netflix)

Sin pov
As I'm walking down the hall I notice the door open.

I stepped back in the room and my eyes widen seeing the mess they've made. My books were all over the floor, the tv had a hole in it and the radio was in that hole

"VICTORIA!..."

"SHAWN!"

"Pssttt under here."

I snap my head down to the bed. I look under and I see Victoria.

"What are you doing under there?" I help her from under the bed

"Where is Shawn and what the hell happened?"

she looks pretty shaken up so I pull her into my arms and she calms down slowly.

"I- I- it was this t-t-thing so big a-and UGLY. It chased us L-like a damn dog..it...it took Shawn." She starts crying in my chest. I frown then I start laughing.

She pushed me away and frown "the hell is so funny? Some demonic thing of yours took and ate Shawn."

I roll my eyes and pull her out the room,

"No! Let me go! I will not be eaten by that thing." She starts trying to pull away.

"Stop being do dramatic."

I hear a loud scream

"Oh my god was that Shawn?!"

We start jogging towards the sound and I see the door on the floor.

"STOP, AHHH STOPP."

I get pushed to the side and Vic runs inside

"GET AWAY YOU...monster...?"

I peek and see my dog...well some may see him as a vicious wolf but he's just a cuddle puppy...that's eons old. He's licking Shawn rolling her around like a toy.

He's 7 foot 10 in hell but on earth...we'll he's...something else.

"SCOOBY DON'T come here." I pat on my thighs. He turns to me with his tongue sticking out running towards me.

"Slow down slow down SLOW DOWN

"Slow down slow down SLOW DOWN." He tries to stop but I end up getting pushed into the the wall groaning. Next thing I know, 400lbs of meat and bones lays down on my licking my face whining.

"Get off good boy, get off." I push his face away. He rolls me to my side trying to push me to stand up. I stand up brushing me self.

"What the fuck? What is that thing?" Vic ask scarily
He growls lowly.

"Down down, bad boy." I pat his side.

"This is what you humans call...dogs."

"THAT'S A DOG?!" Shawn Hollers.

"Meow!" Scooby don't replies.

"It...it's SO CUUUUTTTEEE." Shawn runs up to it hugging it's leg.

He lifts his leg up and tries to shake her off.

"Hey hey, let him go," I pull Shawn.

"Now guys listen... we'll be going to earth soon, really soon but it's for a mission to get...my mother out of me, this monster."

"Yayyyy!!!!" Shawn and Vic start jumping around and scoob runs past me joining them.

I smile and shake my head.

"Come on guys."

"Wait wait wait, now?"

I nod my head walking out.

I open another door grabbing four of the phones I used for Vic.

"Come on guys, you ready?"

They nod their head and I give them all one.

"3...2...1," a bright flash over comes all of us.