The plan!

(こんにちは!すみません Good afternoon, i'm sorry) I haven't been able to update like for a good while 😭 I just want to say that seeing you guys ask for updates makes me want to continue to update this book even though I am busy with college and double majoring I will release this chapter and then over the period of Thanksgiving break and Christmas break i'll update constantly
ありがとうございます!(thank you very much)

I'm going to make Romania her own person and scoob is like her spirit animal...literally)

Sin pov
I knew they'd follow us here I just didn't know they'd pop up so soon.
Yes I do know who's been haunting Victoria and it's not me. It's actually my arch nemesis who loves making my life miserable....my brother, Lucifer.

That's why I get so angry when people call me him because compared to him I'm an angel. He's upset that he didn't get the throne. See here's where it gets complicated, god nor my dad knows about him, why? Well... my mother wanted to keep him a secret because he's not the father...it's Adam which is why eve and him aren't together anymore.

See at first she would see me in the mirrors in the bathroom because that's the only time on earth my mother could show her true self, now any other time it would be my brother.

As I'm deep in thought I didn't notice Vic up until she started walking towards the door.

"And where are you going?" I lift my eyebrow and she freezes up turning to me.

"Well I have to take a piss and your heavy ass wouldn't move so if you'd excuse me." She opens the door and runs out.

I groan stretching my whole body shaking "urrrggggg" I stand up walking out and going to Romania's (scoob) room.

I knock on it

"Come in." I open it and see Shawn in there laying on her lap looking traumatized.

"Did he-" she nods her head and I face palm

"Did she say what she saw?" I ask leaning against the door watching as she played with Shawn's hair.

"I tried to get him but he was gone before I could."

"All he kept saying was...penis." Romania frowns "and after that she just started staring into an abyss."

"Alright we need to hurry up and find this guy." Romania nods her head and lays Shawn down slowly walking out, closing the door behind us.

I stare at her smirking and she frowns jumping at me as if that was supposed to scare me "the fuck you looking at?"

I roll my eyes walking to the living room, sitting down. "Aye where's Victoria?"