ITS HUGE!!!

(Picture of Sin in media)

Vic pov.

I can't believe I'm a dog, a whole freaking dog. How does Shawn get to be a human? And the crazy thing is god stopped me before I left.

"Good evening Victoria."

I just stared in awe as I was standing in front of the creator of all things living

He looks at me confused

I snap out of it

"Hello...father."

He smiles "before I let you go I just have to let you know...you are the key."

I am the key? What does that mean and before I could respond I'm staring in shawn's face.

"Victoria?" I look up at sin

She smiles and sits me in her lap as we finally arrived to our mansion basically. She pulls out the collar and wraps it around my neck. I open my mouth but all that happens is a bark comes out.

She frowns and starts playing with it not realizing she's choking me.

"Ah-hah what's this?" She presses a button and I feel something pierce my neck and my body starts to change. I groan as I look down noticing my paws aren't paws but they're hands.

"Hey guys I just went to the bathroom and lemme just say IT'S HUGE and trust me I ain't talking bout the bathro- what the..." I look up see Shawn, this sexy girl and sin staring at me in horror.

"Oh my god am I ugly??"

"I...u-uh no not one bit but you are um...very known."

I stand up very quickly and look around for I mirror I see on by the wall and I run to it.

I can not believe what I see before my eyes

"I'M YOUNG MA?!" I start touching my face noticing all the tattoos and how much shorter I've gotten.

"Well you're not really young ma you just possess her body."
I look at the chocolate chick crazily

"No no no no no no this is not good that means...SHE ACTUALLY DIED?, what if someone recognizes me, or, or, or even worst...The girl she was with beforehand sees me and tries to get with me?"

Shawn bust out laughing shaking her head.

"That's not funny I'm serious" I pout.

"Well that is the funny thing, you're so serious and naked." My eyes widen and I look down noticing I have no clothes on. Sin takes off her coat and wraps it around me kissing my cheek.

"Lets go get you some clothes, alright?" I smile and nod my head.

"Hey can I take this collar off?" I tug at it uncomfortably and she looks at it shrugging.

"Let's see" she grabs it and takes it off.

She stares at me and I stare back.

"Yeah you're good." She smiles.

"Good." We start walking towards the room.

"So how was it...as a puppy and all?" I laugh and shake my head.

"Y'all looked so huge like it didn't make sense, and then my hearing and sight were much sharper and it was all together..weird." She nods her head chuckling.

She hands me some clothes and I put them on. Just a simple black outfit.