Part 1: The new  Gryffindor

"Be sure to write us a letter every day!" Your mother wrapped you in a tight bone crushing hug.

"Mum, there is no way I'm going to write you a letter every day." Your Irish accent thick as you slightly rolled your eyes.

"Well just do us a favor and stay out of trouble. We don't need another poppy wizz fiasco like last year.

You chuckled remembering the prank you pulled on your older brother, it was his last year at the Irish wizarding academy, and you had to make it memorable.

"Dad, I've got to go. Don't want to miss the train!" You waved as you stepped onto the train platform. It was full of lots of wizards and witches of every age. They all wore distinct colors, and slowly piled onto the train.

You wore simple skinny jeans that had some purposeful tears here and there, and a f/c sweater that wrapped around your curves.

Before stepping into the train you let out a loud whistle, instantly a brightly colored, quiet large Macaw landed on your left shoulder.

Finally ready, you boarded the train.

It took you a few minutes to find a mostly empty cabin.

"Mind if I sit in here with you lot, everywhere else is full." You looked at the two ginger headed boys who gave each other a devilish grin.

"Not at all." They spoke in unison.

You knew that look. It was the same look you had when you started the Poppy wizz incident.

You pulled two candies from your jean pocket tossing one to each of them before sitting down. "Thanks fellas, have a toffee on me."

"What do ya think Fred?" The one on the left raised an eyebrow to his twin. "Is that a hint of secular twirls I smell?"

"I think ya might be right George, and, could it be?" He sniffed the wrapper. "Cotten tongue?"

They looked at you, and you couldn't help but smirk.

"Never met anyone who could tell they were a joke." You leaned back, allowing the Macaw to climb up onto one of the racks above you.

They each tossed you a candy from their robe pockets. "Not exactly the first time we've seen someone else use a similar recipe." The one you now knew as George spoke.

"Say kid, what house are ya in?" Fred asked leaning forward. "Can't say I remember an Irish girl in the common room."

"Don't have a house. Just transferred from Ireland's Wizarding Academy actually." The Macaw flipped upside down, and hung in front of you. So you rewarded him with a few scratches to the top of his head.

"So what's your name love?" George leaned against the window.

"Oh fuck, how rude of me." You swore extending you hand for George first. "Y/n l/n."

George shook your hand, then Fred did as well.

"L/n...." Fred began looking over at George. "Where have I heard that name?"

"Bloody hell!" George sat up. "Are you related to Mason l/n? The Seeker for the Irish Quidditch team?"

You laughed and clutched your stomach. Somehow the thought of two British kids being fans of your brother was hilarious, I mean, they have their own team.

You wiped a tear from your eye. "Yeah, he's my older brother." Your accent slightly less thick through laughter.

"No way!" They said in unison.

"What's he like?" Fred asked, his eyes wide.

"Well he's my brother so I think he's fantastic, he can take a joke too. I damn near ruined his seventh year with a Poppy Wizz." You chuckled remembering that day.

The two boys looked at each other with a devilish smile. "Oh I think we're gonna get along fantasticly." George broke eye contact with his brother to smile at you.