Chapter 1

If you do not like the idea of a succubus, skip to the 4th paragraph

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting tired of her showing up every time I went to sleep. She knew I had a girlfriend but still had the audacity to show herself. Ever since I was thirteen she's been relentlessly pursuing me in my dreams. But of course she never gets what she wants. Never able to squeeze an ounce out of me regardless of how hard she tries. She crawled on top of me slowly like she always did, teasingly. As her stupid tail wrapped around my waist as I was unable to move like usual paralyzing my body whenever she appeared. Her light red hair going down a little before her shoulders as she loomed over me. Her small horns and big wings casting a shadow over me while the heart necklace dangled down. She had dressed similar to Riley with the cold shoulder varsity jacket but she it was navy blue and the small straps were a light purple. She always left me feeling drained whenever I woke up. Her eyes dark red eyes locked onto me intensely. She frowned knowing I wasn't happy she was back, "You have to work with me Crosby! Please!" She rested her hands on my pecks, supporting herself, "You used to love me and were always really excited when I appeared in your dreams! Now you're always grumpy and upset. You refuse to do anything with me anymore... What happened to that spark of excitement you used to show me!?" She looked down at me like she was going to cry but this wasn't my problem, it was hers for coming back to me when I told her off before.
I told it to her straight, "I have a girlfriend idiot. I don't need you anymore. You're a waste of my time. All you do is make me feel even more exhausted in the morning. I don't benefit from this "relationship" at all."
She looked down at me not like she was going to cry anymore her emotions quickly shifting. Now she looked like she was pissed. She bared her almost vampiric teeth at me as she raised her hand like she was going to slap me but stopped herself. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down, lowering her hand, "Soon enough you'll regret pissing me off Crosby." She smirked, "I'll be seeing you in person soon enough, and I'll get what I want then; regardless of what you think or want." She moved forwards and sat on my chest but I ignored it as I was wondering what she meant.
"What the hell do you mean that you'll see me in person soon enough?" She wrapped some of her hair around her fingers messing with it gently as she looked down at me. Before she could respond, my dream went black and I knew I was waking up.
I woke up in a cold sweat like usual but instead of my alarm waking me up, someone was knocking at my door. I felt drained like usual, like I hadn't slept at all. I forced myself up and and it was 8:00 AM according to the alarm clock on my nightstand. I rubbed my eyes praying I didn't look too bad. Since, I usually got up at 9:00 AM with the older campers I usually could fully recover from the day before. But waking up this early means my previous wounds could not be completely healed but I hadn't been in a fight recently so I could be fine. The knocking got more rapid and louder, "One second, let me get dressed." I practically ripped off my pajamas which were old clothes I don't wear anymore. I put on my usual outfit not bothering to take a shower like I usually do before I get changed. I walked over to the door about to open the door. I debated on grabbing my sword in the corner but decided against it as it could be someone just asking to hang out. I pushed my hair into place and opened the door. Julia was standing there about to knock again looking towards something to her right, "What's up Julia?"
She turned to me, a worried expression on her face and her hair was a complete mess, "You need to come see something, everyone is freaking out right now." She didn't say anything else other than that. No details on what they were freaking out about or why but I was a bit concerned now what could be bad enough to startle her but I agreed to go see what it was. The older campers were beginning to get out of their cabins too as we walked by. It was nice out as usual with the sun in the sky and the barrier around the camp now being restored and strengthened to prevent a deadly battle from happening again. She led me towards the valley where the battle with Tommy and Dan occurred nearly a year ago now. A tall stone near the cabins was engraved with the names of those who had been slain in the battle, as a memorial for those we lost. When we got close it was not as bad as I thought since Ben was taking control of the situation.
There was a bunch of campers gathered around the forge and Ben was on top of a box yelling at them as everyone was panicking and questioning what was going on, "Everybody calm down! There is no need to panic!" All the campers were facing towards the valley, ignoring Ben completely, but I couldn't see what they were looking at as they were blocking my view. Ben stopped yelling at the crowd who refused to listen. When he saw me approaching with Julia, he hopped off the box when I was a few yards away and walked over to us, "Good thing that you're here. Everybody is freaking the hell out over a bunch of demons that arrived ten minutes ago. They're refusing to talk to anyone, including the camp director." Demons had no business being here, especially after Dan and Tommy came here , they had corrupted the camps image of angels and demons. All demons and angels have been banned from ever entering the camp now. I knew I'd have to handle this as I was the only Demigod who is a descendant of the underworld as of now. The only other two were supposedly slain in the battle for New York, being Hunter and Toby. I pushed my way through the crowd with Ben and Julia following close behind. I forgot to mention but Jennifer left the week after the assault on the camp to go to her kingdom to help them recovered and I haven't heard from her since then. The demons were dressed in decronite armor, they had spiky shoulder pieces and red crystal outlines on their armor. The crystal outline glowed on its own. I knew just from their armor, these demons were not ones to get in a fight with. They were obviously high ranking demon lords based on their armor alone as Decronite was only given out to the finest of warriors. Unless you were like me and made yourself a set of Decronite armor. Anyways, there were three of them and they all had red skin which was strange as I'd never seen a demon with red skin before until now. I think they were called Daedra but I'm not exactly sure. The one in front looked at me, "Are you Crosby Vandemon, son of the Lord of Darkness?" Ben looked to me a bit confused about why they wanted to speak to me of all people. I wasn't exactly the greatest warrior or very honorable when it comes to my kills.
I looked at the other two who were now staring at me, "Yes, I am. Do you need something from me?"
The guy in front looked back to the other two demons then back at me before turning back to me.  The two other demons walked over to each side of me and grabbed my arms, "You'll be coming with us to the underworld. We have someone who needs to have a few words with you." I heard campers gasping and whispering to each other, being just as confused as I was. I ripped my arms free from their grasp and backed off towards the crowd, "Why the hell should I go with you guys? If someone needs me from the underworld this badly, they can come find me up here." The main demon drew a two handed battle axe that was covered in fresh blood, pointing the head at me, everybody in the crowd went silent, "You'll do as I say or you'll be going there dead." I looked back to everyone before I agreed to go with them. I do not want to cause any more campers to get killed, we've already lost enough. Each of them grabbed one of my arms again and forced me to walk forward, following closely behind the main demon who opened a purple portal that was huge. We all walked into it and everything went temporarily black as we were transported to the underworld.