Chapter 3

The voice was that of a girl which I heard. Hope temporarily filled my heart thinking it could be Jennifer or one of my friends from camp that had found out where I went. I mean it was so strange when I thought about so I listened more closely, trying to identify who the voice belonged to. When I did, the hope soon faded away, it belonged to her. She swore she'd see me when I came her and here she was. The big guy moved out of the way of the door and she walked inside. It was the succubus girl from my dreams of course. She looked around before spotting me and smiling manically. She made a strange happy noise and kneeled down next to my cell her wings out and her tail swaying behind her, "Oh my god! It's so great to see you in person!" She seemed so excited seeing me now regardless of how miserable I was. She giggled seeing that I was weak right now and trying to catch my breath, "You smell much better up close too." She got up unlocked the door of the cell and invited herself in. She leaned me against the wall so I was sitting almost upright but still bleeding heavily from the whipping. When she pulled her hand away from me, it was covered in blood from my back, she held her hand over her mouth and let a few drops of blood drip into her open mouth, "Very delicious... just like I've heard from vampires and other monsters." She closed the cell door and sat down on the ground in front of me wrapping her tail around me, "Well Crosby, I'm Amelia, you're personal succubus if you haven't already realized. That'd be silly if you haven't." I tried to talk but couldn't muster the strength to speak. She put her finger over my mouth as she saw I was struggling to speak, "Sh. No need to thank me baby. Well, I've actually come to see if you'd like anything from me. Maybe something else other than pleasure." She leaned next to my ear and whispered, "A chance to escape." She drew back and saw my eyes clearly light up with hope at a chance of escape from here, "It won't be cheap though Crosby. I require something in return silly."
I forced myself to speak regardless of how difficult had become, "W-What?"
She smiled tapping her finger against her chin like she was thinking, "Hmm... I don't know... Oh wait! I do!" The giant grin on her face became concerning. I became a bit worried about what this would cost me but this seemed to be my only option right now, "What is it?"
She scooted closer to me her legs right up against me, "Well, I've been thinking about it a lot recently.... if I were your girlfriend in the real world, I'd have an excuse to always be with you. And I we could love each other forever!" I was still per day dating Jennifer but I hadn't talked to her since she left. And if I did get back to the mortal world, I knew she'd probably be waiting for me. On top of that, Jennifer gets extremely aggressive when I talk to other girls, even if it's Julia. She worries too much I'll get stolen from her. But her worst fear seems like it's going to have to come true for me to get out of this hell. She moved the hair out of my eyes as she looked at me waiting for me to respond to her offer, "Or I could get what I want though other methods and leave you here to rot each time..." Her tail got tighter around me and I decided this would be the only way. I'd have to try to explain to Jennifer when I returned to the mortal world. I sighed and her eyes lit up with excitement, "Do we have a deal Crosby!?" I nodded slightly and she pounced onto me pulling me into a tight hug. My head level with her chest as I nearly suffocated for a few seconds before she backed off, "Well, first things first my love, stay still."
She pulled me closer to her making me rest my head on her shoulder as her tail unraveled around me. I felt something warm and slimy against my back, "What're you doing to me?"
She didn't hesitate to respond, "Healing your wounds moron, what else would I be doing? I can't have you bleed to death on me." I didn't think my healing ability was working exactly as well as it usually does. It stung a bit but I felt the bleeding stop but my back felt cold. She leaned me against the wall, "These are pointless now. They're torn to bits." She took off my shirt and sweatshirt tossing them aside. I felt a bit embarrassed being shirtless but she was right, because when I looked at them... the entire back of each was torn to shreds. She looked to the doorway and the big guy was gone now. She turned back to me, "Well I honestly didn't think you'd accept my terms... I have no clue how I'm going to get you out of her without getting into a fight..." She sat back down leaning against the bars.
I felt better all the sudden and was able to breathe perfectly again and I stood up, "What do you mean you have no clue!?"
She looked up at me, "I honestly thought you'd say no and I'd have to use my voice charm to make you come with me..."
I felt angry that she was going to use her voice charm on me if I didn't agree because it pretty much makes you a living puppet as they can force you to do anything and everything they want you to. I huffed it off leaning against the bars, waiting for her to think of something as I hadn't been down here before and had no clue how to escape the castle. I felt her staring at me as I had my back to her but I didn't care, "I could try to eat you whole like a giantess and walk out." I turned to her as that was not happening regardless if it was the only way. My thoughts were all over the place, some worried about how we were going to get out of here and some excited at the chance to escape, but most were worried. I think she got up because the next thing I knew, she had wrapped her arms around my shoulders around my neck gently. Not choking me but more like a hug from behind, "I'm sorry Crosby but don't worry about anything. I'll get us out of here alive." She put her head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." She whispered something I couldn't make out and suddenly my body froze. I couldn't move, and I couldn't speak. She kept whispering and soon enough, my world went black. Whatever she did made me black out.